Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Vacation Club Discuss Nemo's Undersea Adventure DVC Preview in the Vacation Planning forums; From the members website: Preview Nemo's Undersea Adventure Be among the first to experience Nemo's Undersea Adventure, the latest edition to Epcot® at the Member preview, October 13-15, 2006. This ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Nemo's Undersea Adventure DVC Preview

From the members website:

Preview Nemo's Undersea Adventure
    Be among the first to experience Nemo's Undersea Adventure, the latest edition to Epcot® at the Member preview, October 13-15, 2006. This new ride-through attraction will lead Epcot Guests down under with characters from the Disney/Pixar blockbuster film Finding Nemo.

Each Member who presents his/her Disney Vacation Club Member ID during the event may enjoy this preview with as many as three Guests.

Members should check in outside of The Living Seas pavilion and look for Cast Members in pink and khaki attire to direct them. Admission to Epcot® is required.

Paid Theme Park admission is required for participation in this preview. Nemo's Undersea Adventure may experience some downtime during this preview period, and the attraction is subject to closure without notice.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Granny is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    From the members website:

Preview Nemo's Undersea Adventure
    Be among the first to experience Nemo's Undersea Adventure, the latest edition to Epcot® at the Member preview, October 13-15, 2006. This new ride-through attraction will lead Epcot Guests down under with characters from the Disney/Pixar blockbuster film Finding Nemo.

Each Member who presents his/her Disney Vacation Club Member ID during the event may enjoy this preview with as many as three Guests.

Members should check in outside of The Living Seas pavilion and look for Cast Members in pink and khaki attire to direct them. Admission to Epcot® is required.

Paid Theme Park admission is required for participation in this preview. Nemo's Undersea Adventure may experience some downtime during this preview period, and the attraction is subject to closure without notice.

Thanks for the info, MBabe!

I'm glad to see Disney doing something with the Living Seas area...we have skipped it the last several trips as it has been pretty ho hum for years.

So...does this mean the hydrolators are gone?
    Granny (Yep, I really am a guy)

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Can't wait to see all the changes, but will have to wait until February.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'm gonna be there! Hurrah!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    Can't wait!!!!
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The pictures the are offering are those cheesy WDW press shots, like those silly ones of ToT. We don't even get to see the...say it with me folks...CLAM-MOBILES!!!
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    Clam-Mobiles!!!!
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!