Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyana Discounts and Coupons Discuss TourGuideMike Discount - $4 off! in the Disney Merchandise & Collectibles forums; DisneyWorldTrivia.com "family members" can receive a $4 discount at TourGuideMike.com! Just click on the link above to save on these incredible, custom vacation planners!...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

TourGuideMike Discount - $4 off!

DisneyWorldTrivia.com "family members" can receive a $4 discount at TourGuideMike.com!

Just click on the link above to save on these incredible, custom vacation planners!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

I've heard about this site...has anybody ever subscribed to it????

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I have used Tour Guide Mike in the past (note that I review and use all of my site's affiliates) and was very happy with what his AVP came up with! As someone who has visited the parks more times than I can count, I didn't think that I would utilize the plan, but was curious anyway... Boy was I wrong! Not only did a learn a few little tips and tricks, but I was impressed at what you get in return.

You receive an incredible amonut of information in your planner, including reservation reminders, park crowds by day, park tours, dining and activity recommendations, relevant articles, etc. Yeah, there's a whole lot of stuff to go through, and it's organized, easy to navigate and can be printed out as well.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Thanks Lou! That's good to know. I was wondering the same thing, being a WDW veteran I was wondering how much he could assist me with that I didn't already know or do while in the parks. I guess if he was able to help you...he would certainly be able to help me!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I can't wait to try it!
    They call me "Nana"