Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyana Discounts and Coupons Discuss Disney DVDs - Emporer's New Groove and Tarzan! in the Disney Merchandise & Collectibles forums; Pre-Order the Tarzan Special Edition DVD and Emporer's New Groove: The Groove Edition from Amazon.com - due to be released on DVD October 28, 2005! Tarzan will feature games, deleted ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Disney DVDs - Emporer's New Groove and Tarzan!

Pre-Order the Tarzan Special Edition DVD and Emporer's New Groove: The Groove Edition from Amazon.com - due to be released on DVD October 28, 2005!

Tarzan will feature games, deleted scenes, and a large assortment of goodies! Disney has a small preview site up HERE.

Pre -Order the Tarzan DVD from Amazon by clicking here.

Pre-Order The Emperor's New Groove from Amazon by clicking here.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Also Lady in The Tramp is being released in March 2006. I definetly need to get that one since I missed it the first time around!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Alias Season 4 was also just annonced. You can pre-order it from amazon by clicking here. Looks like I know where all my DVD money is going to be spent in the fall!

Last edited by nrose101; 07-25-2005 at 02:20 PM.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.