Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyana Discounts and Coupons Discuss New iPod now available in the Disney Merchandise & Collectibles forums; The New iPod with Video.  The ultimate music + vid eo experience on the go.  Buy it now at the Apple  Store....
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

New iPod now available

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I heard that there is going to be a deal with Disney to make their shorts available for them! I wonder if this means will open the door for Pixar and Disney to kiss and make up.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I absolutely think so...

I think this is Iger's first move to start mending some of the broken relationships form the Eisner era, and Pixar is probably very very high on the list It will make fans (and more iomportantly for many) investors, very happy.

Now I have to get me one of these bad boys so I can watch Lost episodes... well, somehwere...
    Lou Mongello

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Iger appeared on stage with Steve Jobs at the announcement for this new iPod and the deal to make ABC tv shows available, and apparently they were quite chummy. Pixar and Disney may yet make a new deal.

These iPods are so great for in-the-field digital photo storage, too, with a $39 camera adaptor. So much more convenient than bringing a laptop, and you can see what is being saved before you erase your memory card, unlike portable hard drives. I would expect you could now see your digital movies too on this version.

Still kicking my DH for not buying Apple stock when it was $16 a share!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

OOh.. Toy Story on my iPod... I may go blind staring at the tiny screen, but still very cool!!!
    Lou Mongello