Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyana Fan Club (formerly NFFC) Discuss World Chapter Mtg. Aug 18 - LON SMART & DAN DILLION! in the Disney Meets forums; If you are going to be in Walt Disney World Area around August, why not stop by at the World Chapter's Meeting. It will be a night to remember with ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

World Chapter Mtg. Aug 18 - LON SMART & DAN DILLION!

If you are going to be in Walt Disney World Area around August, why not stop by at the World Chapter's Meeting. It will be a night to remember with our special speaker and guests.

Well we have a great meeting planned for you! So look forward to seeing as many of you there. Let's all try to turn out and show our support for our chapter and our special guest speakers! Our speakers always have lots of funny, informative and great stories to tell us ....

The next World Chapter meeting for Disney Enthusiasts is Saturday, August 18, 2007!

Our Very Special "Be Our Guest" Speakers will be LON SMART & DAN DILLION!
    Lon Smart works for Disney Entertainment Design as an art director, designing art for the parks,shows, parades and special events. A job he loves whole heartedly. While Dan Dillon is a Graphic Designer for Walt Disney Imagineering.

Come join our fellow club members as Lon and Dan explores Walt Disney's IMAGINEERING and ENTERTAINMENT MAGIC.

DIRECTIONS: Florida Turnpike Exit 254, N on Hwy. 17/92/441 (Orange Blossom Trail), 1/3 mile on left; or I-4 E Exit 72 (Beachline Exp./528 E). Take Exit 4, make right on ramp, then left onto Orange Blossom Trail (Hwy. 17/92/441), 1/2 mile on left.
    Click on this link for MapQuest Location

Special World Chapter Room Rates: Contact David Schiller; Director of Sales at: 407-996-1872 or his email address at: ds@qualityinnandsuitesorlando.com

Doors open at 6:00 PM, Meeting starts PROMPTLY at 6:45 PM

Admission: $1.00 for current NFFC Members, $5 Prospective Members.
    REMINDER: Each membership is entitled to put up to five items in our live auctions, not each member of a family membership. This is so everyone get's a fair chance to place items in the auctions. Thank you for your cooperation.

For more information, call our Club Phone Line: 407-ASK ARLO (407-275-2756)
    Or Contact us at: worldchapter@magicalmountain.net
    Also visit the Magical Mountain.net for the official World Chapter Web Site and Forum at: World Chapter, Member of NFFC, The Club For Disneyana Enthusiasts

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. " ~ Walt Disney~
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hello Lou ,How are you.

this post has nothing to do with the topic but i think you might find it weird.

i was at a carnival and won a stich plush at a game .it was obviously a fake it was purple , had yellow eyes, a very dark blue nose and had a hat with the name " Stitch " on it but it was spelled " S-T-I-C-H-Y" and the plush even had the tag saying it was made by the warnerbrothers company. What is the world comiong to!
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

TheCartooner is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Lou!! Respond!!! I want to see what you have to say to his post.

willywilly99 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well i will try to join in