Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disneyana Fan Club (formerly NFFC) Discuss How to Sign Up? in the Disney Meets forums; where did this come from? how do I become a member? (p.s. I got the first post and first thread here. woot. )...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

How to Sign Up?

where did this come from?
    how do I become a member?

(p.s. I got the first post and first thread here. woot. )

If we can dream it, we can do it

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Good question....what is it?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    This thread may just take a life of its own, like the please disregard topic. So do you have to live in Jersey to post here? I just think Travis was bored and really loopy and decided to start this. I may be wrong, maybe he was looking for a potted fern and wound up here instead.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Huh?

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    But how did I end up here? I blame Lara.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Go to www.NFFC.org and look for your local chapter. Contact them about becoming a member, and/or be sure to join the National organization as well! Lots of great people and events!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MICKEY BOSE is offline A-Ticket holder
    NY - 48 weeks a year...Old Key West 4 Weeks a year!!!
    I had joined NFFC about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back from them yet. I joined over the internet and paid with PayPal thinking that would get the ball rolling quickly, but still nothing...

Any suggestions???

I was just wondering what my membership entailed and what info I might recieve.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
    Tony C
    VACATION CLUB MEMBER SINCE 1994

Married at Disney Wedding Pavillion 2003

I have spent 418 nights at Walt Disney World since 1971!!! Does that make me a freak?

MouseWDW is offline A-Ticket holder
    Have patience. It does take some time. Being the treasurer for a local chapter and sending in checks for new members for National, I can tell you it might be a few more weeks.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Tony,

You should be receiving your welcome packet from the national chapter soon. If you have any problems, you can always send them out an email to info@nffc.org (or beat up their webmaster, Nathan)
    Lou Mongello

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    The nffc website, member section, etc is still in a big time transition. The website was never really up to par with everything else out there, but give it time, it will be soon better than DWT and MM and MT before you know it
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by nrose101 View Post
    The nffc website... will be soon better than DWT and MM and MT before you know it
    Speak for your own sites there, buddy boy. I think we have around 13,000 members that may take issue with the "better than DWT" comment.
    Lou Mongello

Chantal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Do you guys know if there is also a European chapter in the planning? Or perhaps something similar? Because I keep listening to the Moustunes episodes in which I hear interviews with the most fantastic people and hear you talk about these wonderful meetings and conventions and then I think... please let there be something like this in Paris too! I am so jealous...

MouseWDW is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hello Chantal,
    I only know of 3 international chapters and they're located in Australia, Canada, and Japan.
    Contact the national organization chapters@nffc.org to get information on how to start a new chapter.

Chantal is offline A-Ticket holder
    I actually did send an e-mail to that e-mailadress but didn't get any reply so far. Starting a new chapter, it sounds very time consuming anyway.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    The only chapters outside the us are in Australia • Canada • Japan. You might want to cc the email to info@nffc.org to get a faster reply.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast