Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyana Fan Club (formerly NFFC) Discuss NFFC World Convention in the Disney Meets forums; NFFC 1st Annual World Convention & Show & Sale September 29—October 1, 2006 To be held at Walt Disney World’s® Swan Resort Hotel Some of our Speakers and Events will ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

NFFC World Convention

NFFC 1st Annual World Convention & Show & Sale
    September 29—October 1, 2006

To be held at Walt Disney World’s® Swan Resort Hotel

Some of our Speakers and Events will be:
    Eddie Carroll (voice of Jiminy Cricket)
    Margaret Kerry (model for Tinkerbell)
    Disney Animator—Philo Barnhart
    Terri Hardin—On Disney sculpting team
    Kay Malins (who owns Walt Disney’s childhood home in Marceline, Missouri)
    ”Disney Legends Luncheon”
    “Part of your World” Dinner with V.I.P Guests

Our World Famous “STRICTLY DISNEYANA” Show & Sale on Saturday!
    And Much, Much More!!

You can get more info and sign up at: http://www.nffc.org/
    I have attached a full schedule of events as a Word document to this post!

Hope to see you there!! If you're coming, let us know - I'd love to meet you at the event or in the parks! - Lou
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

njbmickeyfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you for posting the list of events. I haven't been able to find anythng and it's getting close. I was beginning to wonder if it was going to be cancelled or something. Can you tell me a little more about the exhibitors? For example when I make purchases will I be able to pay with a credit card or should I plan on having plenty of cash?

This is so exciting! I've never been to anything like this and can't wait and don't know what to expect.

See you there!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Not sure what payment methods each exhibtor will accept. Many prefer cash, of course, and there's usually an ATM machine close by. I know that I cannot accept credit cards at hte meet (unless there is wireless internet access vailable which will allow people to pay via Paypal, but that's not guaranteed).

Looking forward to seeing you there! It's going to be a great time!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Most exhibtors will take check, and some will even take credit cards (even if Lou doesn't )
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

njbmickeyfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the info. It's good to be prepared because I probably would have brought very little cash. I have no doubt there will be much that I'll want do buy!

See both of you there! According to the Magical Mountain countdown clock I have 13 days, 7 hours, and 23 minutes before I head to the airport...That will make it 5:00 a.m. in the morning...what was I thinking...