Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Have you been to Club 33?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Club 33 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Have you ever been to Club 33? If so, what was it like? Share any stories, secrets, etc. that you have. It should be interesting!...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Question Club 33

Have you ever been to Club 33? If so, what was it like? Share any stories, secrets, etc. that you have. It should be interesting!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am actully a member at Club 33. It really is one of the coolest places in all of the Disney Parks. The food is outstanding and the atmosphere is just as good. There is painting on the walls that come from attractions. It is also cool to learn about all the celebrites that go there. I have seen Tom Hanks and Anthony Hopkins on my visits. One of the iconic symbols of Club 33 is the old style elevator that they have in there. Not to mention the toilet in the ladies bathroom. One of the cool things about being a member is that you can get reservations for friends and family. Last year when Nathan went to Disneyland I got him a reservation and got some cool swag for it. It realy makes good since to get a reservation if you know somebody who is a member. The meal is like 60 dollars a person and it comes with a one day park hopper to Disneyland and California Adventure. The hopper alone cost over 70 dollars so you get a free hopper and lunch for 60. You just can't go wrong. Not to mention you have one of the most unique experiences you can have at a Disney park.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I would love to visit there. I just like going to Orlando so much I have never thought about visiting the other side of the country. Although, to be able to visit Club 33 and Walt's apartment would really be worth it.

I just remembered that I found a website for Club 33. It's not the official site though. They have great pictures! Here's the link: http://www.disneylandclub33.com/

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    I just remembered that I found a website for Club 33. It's not the official site though. They have great pictures! Here's the link: http://www.disneylandclub33.com/

Enjoy!
    just so ya know the link isnt working
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Yeah I just checked it out...the site must be down. It was working when I originally posted it. Sorry!

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    I would love to go to Club33 but never have gone.. Is it true that they have their own version of the song Grim Grinning Ghosts?

Brian_WDW74 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by nicks_ahoy View Post
    I would love to go to Club33 but never have gone.. Is it true that they have their own version of the song Grim Grinning Ghosts?
    Yes. Club 33 has its own versions of several Disney classic songs that it uses as background music. They're all done in the style of chamber music, with lots of piano/harpsichord and violin. Songs include It's a Small World, Yo Ho (A Pirates Life for Me), Part of Your World and You Can Fly! among others.
    *Brian*

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestr034 View Post
    I am actully a member at Club 33. It really is one of the coolest places in all of the Disney Parks. The food is outstanding and the atmosphere is just as good. There is painting on the walls that come from attractions. It is also cool to learn about all the celebrites that go there. I have seen Tom Hanks and Anthony Hopkins on my visits. One of the iconic symbols of Club 33 is the old style elevator that they have in there. Not to mention the toilet in the ladies bathroom. One of the cool things about being a member is that you can get reservations for friends and family. Last year when Nathan went to Disneyland I got him a reservation and got some cool swag for it. It realy makes good since to get a reservation if you know somebody who is a member. The meal is like 60 dollars a person and it comes with a one day park hopper to Disneyland and California Adventure. The hopper alone cost over 70 dollars so you get a free hopper and lunch for 60. You just can't go wrong. Not to mention you have one of the most unique experiences you can have at a Disney park.
    Any way I can bribe you for my next Disneyland trip sometime in the future? How did you get to be a member? I'd love to be one!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

The site is back up...it has been back up for some time now. I just forgot to tell you! Sorry!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I wish they had something like this in WDW.....
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It really is a lot of fun as it feels like you're in on some big secret as you look out the window and watch all the "regular" guests walking up and down New Orleans Square streets, most of whom are oblivious to what's going on on the 2nd floor. We had a brunch buffet which was pretty good as far as buffets go. It's one of the most unique experiences to be had at Disneyland, and I would jump at the chance to go back.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post This Disney treat isn't for everyone

From the Orlando Sentinel:
    =================================================
    This Disney treat isn't for everyone

By Andy Fixmer Bloomberg News |
    Posted June 14, 2007

The hottest attraction at Disneyland may be the biggest secret.

It's not plotted on any official Disneyland maps. Thousands of tourists pass by every day, oblivious. Only a number discreetly posted next to an unmarked door indicates where the exclusive Club 33 sits.

That's the way the club likes it.
    =================================================
    Full story here: This Disney treat isn't for everyone - Orlando Sentinel : Business
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

Pluto'sPal is offline C-Ticket Holder
    2 years ago I went with my family to Disneyland and we took a "Walking in Walt's Footsteps" tour. As part of the tour, we got to go inside the lobby of Club 33 and say all the detail including the elevator. Very cool...just wish we could have eaten there too.

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    It's been a lifelong dream of mine to join Club 33. I grew up near DL, so I've been there more than WDW. Someday. I understand that the waiting list is so long, it's been closed until notice.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast