Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Downtown Disney in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; For any Disneyland experts (I've been there once, and I think that was in the 8th grade!) who have been to Disneyland most recently, does anyone know what goods are ...
    WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Question Downtown Disney

For any Disneyland experts (I've been there once, and I think that was in the 8th grade!) who have been to Disneyland most recently, does anyone know what goods are sold in the Quiksilver Boardriders Club Store? Try to be specific, if you can. I mean, do they sell other things besides the typical clothes, jewelry, shoes and sunglasses? Do they actually sell skateboards, longboards, stuff like that, or the usual? If anyone knows of this, that would be great. I'm not going there anytime soon, not until spring break of 2008, but I'd like to know. That'd be much appreciated! Thanks!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

hermionefan34 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I have been there and don't recall seeing any skateboards or longboads before, but then again I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure!

Hope I helped!
    "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations, and are beginning to materialize. They are assembling for a swinging wake, and will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later..."

Oh how I love the Haunted Mansion!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be an Imagineer!
    Ariel is my favorite princess!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me!

Yay, I'm an E-ticket!