Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Electrical Parade question - Fox & The Hound Unit in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; While looking at videos of the Electrical Parade on YouTube, one person made a comment about one of the extinct Electrical Parade untis that was based on the Fox & ...
    -Klay Man- is offline A-Ticket holder

Electrical Parade question - Fox & The Hound Unit

While looking at videos of the Electrical Parade on YouTube, one person made a comment about one of the extinct Electrical Parade untis that was based on the Fox & The Hound movie. Basically, the float had Todd and Copper from the movie, in which Todd was a puppet, and Copper was a costumed character that looked like Pluto. Also, one of the songs from the movie was integrated into the parade's score. Sadly, this unit didn't last too long, and (from what the comment said) was replaced by the Return to Oz unit that was in the parade during this film's run.

Now my question is this: Does this Electrical Parade unit exist, or is this some stupid hoax that I'm reading? Help me out, Lou!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards, Klay Man!

After a search on Google, I did find 2 references to a Fox & the Hound unit in the MSEP at Disneyland, in the 1981 season, possibly '82 as well, before the parade took a hiatus. One of the two references is here: MiceChat - View Single Post - Electrical Parade.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page