Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Dining plan? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Can someone explain to me how the DL dining plan works? I can't udnerstand it from the website. TIA...
    princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder

Dining plan?

Can someone explain to me how the DL dining plan works? I can't udnerstand it from the website. TIA
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

BigDan275 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    There are several different meal plans that include three meals a day, some of those can include breakfast in the park and breakfast with the characters, this is starting at about 92 bucks. I'd check out the vacation packages link and then click on the brochure and view that, on page 23 it gives a breakdown.

Hope this helps Ariel!

Big Dan
    Disneyland Trips :14
    89 (Disneyland Hotel)
    91 (Fairfield in by Marriot)
    95 (Disneyland Hotel Suite overlooking Splash Mountain)
    96 (Hyatt Anaheim)
    98 (Anaheim Marriot)
    99 (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (new years) (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (Anaheim Marriot)
    01 (Anaheim Hyatt, Suite)
    02 (Anaheim Hilton)
    03 (Anaheim Hilton)
    04 (Anaheim Hilton/ Huntington Beach Hyatt)
    05 (Anaheim Hilton)
    06 (Anaheim Hilton)

Disneyworld
    04 (Hyatt Grand Cypress) <nice hotel!>
    Spring 07 (Off property, Lake Suites a.k.a. Roadkill Motel) Absolutely wonderful trip!!
    Fall 07 Oct 24th-31st Coronado Springs......amazing! I miss it!!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We did the DDP with our room/ticket package and what it worked out to be was 1 snack a day, per person (a cookie, apple, Mickey Chocolate Krispie treat, and a drink; a full service meal each day and a counter service meal each day. So lunch at Le Celleir (or dinner) and the other at Noodle Station. We did use some for character breakfasts. It was a really good deal for us, but it was just me and my 7 year old. All of the portions (except at Le Cellier) were way more then we could eat and so we did share a couple of counter service meals and it really helped our fun budget. We ate a lot, stayed full and only had to buy a couple of things (Okay, there is not a nutritional requirement for the Mickey Ice Cream bars but HELLO you gotta have a couple of those each day for "good" endorphine production). I have never looked at the upgraded DDP, just the one that we got with our package and it only added $250.00 to the total price, we spent more then that according to the receipts.

I think it was a good value, but if you have diverse palates, big eaters, or really finicky eaters it may not be too good.
    Last edited by Keasmom; 11-19-2007 at 01:38 PM. Reason: spelling