Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss DL discount for WDW passholder? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Does anyone know if WDW annual passholders get any kind of discount on DL tix? I couldn't find anything on either of their respective websites. Then again, their 2 day ...
    satijp is offline Fastpass Holder

DL discount for WDW passholder?

Does anyone know if WDW annual passholders get any kind of discount on DL tix? I couldn't find anything on either of their respective websites. Then again, their 2 day 2 park pass for $66 isn't bad...
    I'm going to be in LA for a few days in July (I know, silly time to try to go anyways), and would like to try the parks on the other side of the country (I haven't been since before there was a California Adventure).
    Also, since this IS in the other parks forum... we'll probably also go to Sea World San Diego. Does anyone have any comparisons with the O-town one?
    Thanks!
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

Anybody?
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I went there a few years ago and showed my seasonal pass and there was no discount then. Disneyland and California Adventure were cheaper than WDW tickets, I do remember that. It is fun to go there and compare it with what we have in Florida. It is much smaller, and you can see a lot in 2 days. You will like it!

Thanks, that is definately more recently than I've gone. To be honest... I have a lot more recollection of Universal Hollywood than Disneyland. Probably because I've been to WDW SO many times. I figure the $66 2day pass is pretty comparable to the $125 Play 4 Days they had at WDW, so I think I'll go with that.
    -Tanya

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    There are no WDW AP discounts at DLR. I'm going to be there in less than a month, and I inquired several times while booking my DLR trip. Sorry. :-(