Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss It's a Small World Changes in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I agree with most of you - I don't like this idea at all!...
    eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I agree with most of you - I don't like this idea at all!

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by InStitches View Post
    This whole thing makes me think of New Coke.
    If you ask me, that's a rather unfair comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by InStitches View Post
    Sometimes the classic is just better.
    But not always. And not everybody is going to agree with a statement like that.

Actually, I think that this whole overly-controversial topic would better off dying and being put to rest, especially before things start to get too crazy with members constantly slamming each other like on all the other battlefield/dictatorship Disney forums out there.
    Last edited by KINGCRAB; 10-04-2008 at 10:34 PM.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Well, it's been given the opportunity to die out 3 times now but was brought back to life 2 months later each time. That said, I dunno that it's "controversial" unless you treat it that way. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions, disagreements are healthy. It's when they get out of hand that it's inappropriate.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

KrisL418 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i agree jenn, some of us (myself included) like IASW the way it is, and some of us wouldn't mind the changes. basically don't be so negative because after all we really are just giving our opinions on a rumor.

p.s. InStitches i love the Coke analogy
    ~Pop Century~Sept '06~
    ~Boardwalk~Aug '07~
    ~Pop Century~Aug '08~

<3 Stitch!

College Program Wanna Be 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12