Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Need Your Help in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hey Guys me and boyfriend are planning to go to DL for summer and wanted to know if any of you have been during july 4 and if its cool ...
    o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder

Need Your Help

Hey Guys me and boyfriend are planning to go to DL for summer and wanted to know if any of you have been during july 4 and if its cool , what are some good hotels and resturant >>> thanks
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time
    2005 -Carribean Beach - DIsney Wonder
    2005- Disneyland- Spring Break
    2006- Pop Century - Halloween
    2006- Polynesian - My High Graduation
    2007 - Pop Century
    2007- All Star Sport- Christmas TIme
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

tidoblue10 is offline A-Ticket holder
    we have not been during the 4 of july, but if you still want some advice just give me your buget and i would be THRILLED to give you some info,(this is my first reply)
    All disney FrEAk!!!!!!!!! WILL BE MOVING TO ORLANDO IN........ 4 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I have recommeded this podcast before because it really seems to cover Disneyland very well, it's called The Travelears Podcast, it's on i-tunes. I really know nothing much about DL so try listening to these guys, they are the experts when it comes to DL.........The Travelears Podcast
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    4th of July is arguably the holiday with the second-highest attendance next to Christmas, so make sure you plan accordingly. Have a great vacation!
    ~Ashleigh

DaisyGirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    97.7 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth
    The parks will be quite crowded around the 4th of July holiday. I agree that planning is the key. You can certainly have a great time. You just have to take full advantage of fastpass, priority seating opprotunities, etc.

Onsite my favorite hotel is The Disneyland Hotel. I love the theming, the details in the rooms and the pool is beautiful. That's a bit pricey though. Offsite I like the Anaheim Plaza Hotel and Suites. The price is low, rooms are clean and the location is great. I've stayed there a half dozen times or so and not had a complaint.

Much like Lou, I could spend all day talking about the food. The Blue Bayou is always a good choice. If you want to enjoy Disneyland's Monte Cristo, without the wait for the BB, you can get it at Cafe Orleans. My favorite buffeteria is Redd Rocket's Pizza Port. The salads and pastas are delicious and filling and I find the prices to be reasonable for the product.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role." ~Walt Disney