Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Sub ride in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Remember the old Sub ride? Remember the rumor of a ride replacing the Subs at DL? Well, on another site, I found out that Disney is thinking about reopining the ...
    cinderella_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Disneyland (mentally), Pacific Northwest (physically)

Sub ride

Remember the old Sub ride? Remember the rumor of a ride replacing the Subs at DL? Well, on another site, I found out that Disney is thinking about reopining the Sub ride. Aparently, now it is confirmed that Disney will try to revamp the Sub rides to homefully reopen in 2006 with a theme. Just thought people might want to know that. Especially, those who miss the Subs ride ever so much.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'January 07, 2006 6:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to 2006 WDW 1/2 marathon!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Running 13.1 mi w/ Mickey';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Yeah, the endless Nemo rumours....
    I personally don't think too highly of it coming back with a Finding Nemo theme. It just doesn't suit the land! I would much rather see a well-thought-out revamp for Submarine Voyage. New storyline, improved AAs, etc. etc.

But if it has to be Nemo, at least it means one of the original submarine adventures will be sailing once more, regardless of theme.
    Last edited by 20K; 03-29-2005 at 01:12 PM.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I just gave out this site on the Soarin' thread, but here it is again:

www.visionsfantastic.com

They've got videos of most of the DL rides, including The Submarine Voyage!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I love the sub ride at DL, I hope they do reopen it even if it has a new theme. If they do a Nemo theme I hope it is with Crush as the "tour guide" and main attraction. Crush rocks.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Anyone catch this? Supposedly it's not an April Fools joke, but it says that definite progress has been made internally, and the construction walls will soon be going up around the lagoon. Hopefully not Finding Nemo, but it's progress! I can't wait to see what happens.

By the way, a landmark decision was made in Walt Disney World, and their submarine adventure will be returning by August 2006! How cool is that? OK, so you all probably have seen it by now, but it can't hurt to try and get a few more laughs...
    Last edited by 20K; 04-01-2005 at 04:21 PM.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney