Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss A new passion for Disneyland in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Reading this makes me want to go to DL soooooo badly!...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Re: A new passion for Disneyland

Reading this makes me want to go to DL soooooo badly!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I'm sure one day you will be able to go!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

monica31671 is offline A-Ticket holder

I loooooved Disneyland.

It is the same as, and very different from WDW all at the same time! I was afraid I wouldn't like it as much as WDW, but I liked it just as much.

Being able to walk between DL and DCA was the best! I was like one big park.

I hope to go back in a few years to check out the changes to DCA.

Jaxum is offline D-Ticket Holder

I love going to Disneyland. I live in Utah so it's a pretty cheap flight out there, so I don't feel too guilty! Because of my annual pass I'll take weekend trips every few months.
    One of my favorite aspects of Anaheim is the parks are so close together. With being use to the parks just a few minutes from each other, I wonder what it will be like when I head over to WDW next month. Haven't been to Orlando in so long I forgot how long it will take to get from one park to any others. Luckily I will have 8 days to enjoy it!

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

I'm glad to see that people that had never been to Disneyland and (forgive me if this is not you and I'm not trying to point anyone out) that have ragged on Disneyland being smaller, etc. before they've even been there, like it so much after going there.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by monica31671 View Post
    I loooooved Disneyland.

It is the same as, and very different from WDW all at the same time! I was afraid I wouldn't like it as much as WDW, but I liked it just as much.

Being able to walk between DL and DCA was the best! I was like one big park.

I hope to go back in a few years to check out the changes to DCA.
    I also love the parks so close together. Very nice .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxum View Post
    I love going to Disneyland. I live in Utah so it's a pretty cheap flight out there, so I don't feel too guilty! Because of my annual pass I'll take weekend trips every few months.
    One of my favorite aspects of Anaheim is the parks are so close together. With being use to the parks just a few minutes from each other, I wonder what it will be like when I head over to WDW next month. Haven't been to Orlando in so long I forgot how long it will take to get from one park to any others. Luckily I will have 8 days to enjoy it!
    Enjoy your trip to WDW
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW4Ever View Post
    I'm glad to see that people that had never been to Disneyland and (forgive me if this is not you and I'm not trying to point anyone out) that have ragged on Disneyland being smaller, etc. before they've even been there, like it so much after going there.
    I had always wanted to go to DL because Walt built it and saw it complete, and the parks were smaller and older. When I got that dream to go to So Cal I couldn't wait to go to DL. The parks were a lot cozier and I loved it!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12