Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss D23 Expo solo in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Money in my household is tight right now so I might be going to the Expo alone. I am only nineteen and a little scared about going all the way ...
    neverland23 is offline C-Ticket Holder

D23 Expo solo

Money in my household is tight right now so I might be going to the Expo alone. I am only nineteen and a little scared about going all the way to Cali, staying in Disneyland, and being at the Expo by myself. So is any one else going alone? Or is any one else planning to go? I would like to meet up with some people who are going to the expo. I feel like if a group of people who are going solo could make up a group while we are there.

Let me know.

Here is my email adress if you want to contact me directly:
    katikirk@yahoo.com
    Kati
    91'offsite, 92'Caribbean Beach, 93'Caribbean Beach, 94'Beach Club, 96'Boardwalk, 97' Disneyland Hotel, 98'Beach Club , 00'Caribbean Beach, 02'Animal Kingdom Lodge, 04'Wilderness Lodge, 05'Grand Californian, 06'Beach Club, 07'Saratoga Springs, 08' Beach Club

D23 Charter Member

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
    Next trip ~ July 19 - 26 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: D23 Expo solo

I'm leaning towards going. It all depends on my job at the time though so we will see. I would love to meet up with people from here though. I think that'd be a ton of fun!
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

gutsygaston is offline A-Ticket holder

I am going to the D23 confrence. I am going solo as well and would be intrested in meeting up with people. Just to introduce myself I am a 26 male from calgary alberta canada. I am a Castmember here at the disney store here in calgary

kdavis is offline A-Ticket holder

Just made my reservations! Going from the 9th to the 15th, can't wait!

msberrigan is offline A-Ticket holder

Also headed to D23 solo. Aug 9th - 15th. Anyone want to meet up? Lou also said he is going to try and organize a meet during D23.

kdavis is offline A-Ticket holder

Looking at how the schedule of events is filling up, I don't know how there's gonna be any time for meets!

I got a five day parkhopper with my package, but I'm not seeing a lot of time to even go into the parks all that much.

What a horrible situation to be in - too much Disney stuff to do!

CPChris is offline A-Ticket holder

I am planning on going to the d23 expo and to will be flying solo. I was thinking, and just throwing it out there, since we are in some economic slide right now, if anyone would be interested in sharing a hotel room and splitting the cost down the middle? I am planning on arriving sometime late on the 9th and leaving on the 14th.

If anyone is interested please feel free to email me directly at ctlyons717 at yahoo.

I know how this sounds and completly understand if no one is interested but hopefully someone is!

courtneydisney is offline A-Ticket holder

I'm going down just for the weekend, getting there late Friday, and leaving late Sunday. I'm going solo, and would love to meet up with people! I'm misscourtney on Twitter - drop me a line!

msberrigan is offline A-Ticket holder

Flying solo and looking to meet up with some folks to spend time at the expo and DL. Anyone looking to do the same? The more the merrier.