Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss What hidden treasures have you found in the other Parks? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I will start this off with one of my favorite hidden treasures in Disneyland. This one is about 'Indianan Jones and The Temple of the Forbidden Eye'. Yet, It wont ...
    Jaxum is offline D-Ticket Holder

Talking What hidden treasures have you found in the other Parks?

I will start this off with one of my favorite hidden treasures in Disneyland. This one is about 'Indianan Jones and The Temple of the Forbidden Eye'. Yet, It wont be found at that attraction, but near the exit of the Jungle Cruise. It seems that the 'Jungle Cruise' crew's helped Indy find and uncover the Temple!
    How to find this:
    As you exit the boat, there is an open air office to the left for the cast members. On the back wall you will find the telegram Indy sent the team thanking them for their help. Here are the pics. Enjoy!

Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
    Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
    D23 1st Day Charter Member
    My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
    Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
    Total Days in the parks for 2010: 63!
    Disney Days for 2011:
    Disneyland: (0) / WDW:(17)
    Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 17!

D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: What hidden treasures have you found in the other Parks?

Those are great pics. If I ever get to DL (which I would really like to do), I will remember to look for this. Thanks for sharing
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder

That's pretty darn cool how they connected two attractions like that...I'd love to see it in person. How did you find it?

Jaxum is offline D-Ticket Holder

I was on the 'Walking In Walt's Footsteps' tour, and our guide was showing us the changes to the dock when the Indy ride was being built. All of the Skippers were on the docks because the ride was shut down at the moment. When they saw we on a tour, and the guide mentioned the dock change, one of the Skippers pulled it off the back wall and showed it to us. When he put it back, the whole cast decided to act out the tour for us on the docks! Some acted as the props, a few shared the speal, and others used paddles to simulate us moving on the river. This made a great memory!
    Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
    Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
    D23 1st Day Charter Member
    My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
    Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
    Total Days in the parks for 2010: 63!
    Disney Days for 2011:
    Disneyland: (0) / WDW:(17)
    Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 17!

D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10