Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Disneyland Paris in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Alright Im going to do a couple days in Paris and one of them will be spent at Disneyland Paris, Does anyone havae suggestions or want to offer help about ...
    Rico117 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Disneyland Paris

Alright Im going to do a couple days in Paris and one of them will be spent at Disneyland Paris, Does anyone havae suggestions or want to offer help about this park? I am not really sure what I am getting myself into but I want to go. Help is amazing and greatly appreciated.
    Ricoscast@gmail.com
    College Program Aug. '09-Jan. '10
    Professional Intern Jan'10-Jun '10
    WDW Operations
    Disneyland Guest Relations
    WDW Visits
    Feb. 1996, July 2008- GF, August 23 2009- Hilton

DLR Visits
    Too Many to even put a number on

DLRP
    July 2009- DHS and DLP

Jennings is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Disneyland Paris

Hey Rico,

I guess it really depends on what you want to do there, I would recommend going to their site and deciding on what is most important for you to see. One must see at DLP is Space Mountain Mission 2, it is MUCH different then both DLR and WDW's. If you make it over to the Walt Disney Studios Park you gotta also do Crush's Coaster. (For that one you need to go straight to it after opening, the line piles up very quickly)

Hope that helps!
    ~Jennings~
    ~Proud D23 Member~
    ~22 WDW Trips and Counting~

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Re: Disneyland Paris

I agree that Space Mt and Crush's Coaster are at the top of the todo list. I also enjoyed Cinemagic and checking out the French version of Buzz Lightyear. If you want a great sit-down meal, we found Walt's (in Disneyland Main Street) serves a great steak, and we were fortunate enough to have a view overlooking Main Street. Be prepared for rain. We were there in October and April. Poured both trips.

Just be aware that DLP is not IN Paris. You can get there by local train, but it takes time. (We were traveling in rush hour, after a train ride from London and don't recall how long it took to get there, but it's 30 minutes or better.)
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.