Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Westfest meet up! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hi folks! Unfortunately, due to being in a musical theater production down in San Diego, I have limited time to go to WestFest this year! If anyone is planning on ...
    JDarlingDLCP is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Westfest meet up!

Hi folks!
    Unfortunately, due to being in a musical theater production down in San Diego, I have limited time to go to WestFest this year! If anyone is planning on attending, I'd love to meet up! I will be there during the day on April 29th so breakfast or lunch, or even just a ride would be "fully awesome" (in the immortal words of Rhino)!
    Is anyone planning on going then? I may just see if I can coral some goodies to give away... (Must attend to get goodies - I have been known to sponsor churros in the past...)
    (If anyone will be in San Diego during the weekend of 4/30-5/2, and wants to see a new musical, PM me!)
    Disneyland Annual passholder and proud Celebrations Press Contributing Author!
    Owner of Disneyland Kennel frequent VIP!
    Next trip to Disneyland - Is it the weekend yet?
    Finally in Twitter (JDisneyland). Follow my adventures there!

Jaxum is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Westfest meet up!

I hope you enjoyed WestFest. I have attended in the past, and was planning on going this year. Unfortunately, I didn't get in until late on Friday, and ran the Gumball Rally on Sat. That was so much fun! So, today is more of a recovery day. Break a leg on our performance in San Diego. Glad to see others wanting to do meetups in the Disneyland Parks! Keep posting when they will be, since I fly down here quite often.
    Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
    Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
    D23 1st Day Charter Member
    My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
    Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
    Total Days in the parks for 2010: 63!
    Disney Days for 2011:
    Disneyland: (0) / WDW:(17)
    Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 17!

D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

JDarlingDLCP is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Westfest meet up!

I actually wasn't able to make it this year. The show took up most of my strength as I've stumbled across some health issues.
    Disneyland Annual passholder and proud Celebrations Press Contributing Author!
    Owner of Disneyland Kennel frequent VIP!
    Next trip to Disneyland - Is it the weekend yet?
    Finally in Twitter (JDisneyland). Follow my adventures there!