Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Help!!!! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; When I was in Disneyland in July, I saw a Mickey Mouse fedora...it was black with white pinstripes and it had a silver Mickey on the side. Unfortunately, I was ...
    Dzneychica is offline A-Ticket holder

Help!!!!

When I was in Disneyland in July, I saw a Mickey Mouse fedora...it was black with white pinstripes and it had a silver Mickey on the side. Unfortunately, I was not able to get back to the park to purchase it before I left. If there is anyone heading to DL soon, would you be willing to look for it and get it for me?! I've tried to find it online, but without any success. And it isn't available at WDW (I had two co-workers searching high and low when they went) at all. Please help if you can!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Help!!!!

I'll get it for you!!!! Just kidding. I'm in Florida. You don't need that hat. Get on with your life.

Mike Fink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Contact Disneyland directly to order through their Disneyland DelivEARS program.

Their phone number is 800-760-3566.

If they still carry the item they will pull it and ship it for you.

(Remember, they're on Pacific time.)

Good luck.

Dzneychica is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks, Mike! I'll try that!