Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Wishes granted by Oprah in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Did anyone see this the other day. My mom TiVo'd the show for me for this one part. Oprah is granting wishes for people and this teacher wrote in about ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Wishes granted by Oprah

Did anyone see this the other day. My mom TiVo'd the show for me for this one part. Oprah is granting wishes for people and this teacher wrote in about her students. She was explaining the area where the school is located and how the kids have it rough. They have to worry about things that adults should have to worry about.
    She wanted one day of happiness for her kids. She thought that taking them to DisneyLand would do that. Wash their worries away for 1 day. The first time she went to DL was as an adult, but the feelings that came over her that day - she knew it would be twice as much for a kid.
    So Oprah sent the crew - Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Chip, Dale and Snow White to the school to announce that the first graders were going to DisneyLand. You could see tears welling and screams of joy.
    So, thank you Oprah, for making this teacher and all these kids dreams come true!
    Oh yeah, and good luck, Disney with 100 first graders......whoo

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    They should have alot of fun!!!