Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Disneyland: 50 Years of Magic DVD in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I just got a fabulous DVD of the 50th Anniversary fireworks and parades from Paul Barrie at windowtothemagic.com and I just had to share what a great find it is! ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Disneyland: 50 Years of Magic DVD

I just got a fabulous DVD of the 50th Anniversary fireworks and parades from Paul Barrie at windowtothemagic.com and I just had to share what a great find it is!

This DVD, a steal at $10 + $3.85 s/h, includes:

- the complete Remember...Dreams Come True! fireworks show in 5.1 surround sound and multi-camera angles. As a bonus, the unedited single camera perspectives are included.

- the complete Parade of Dreams from an excellent vantage point.

- the Block Party Bash at DCA from directly in front of a show stopping point.

- a section of additional footage from all around Disneyland, including the golden ride vehicles, the First 50 Years exhibit at the Lincoln Theater, the photo montages, and a number of the hidden 50th icons.

Sound, editing, packaging: everything is top-notch! Video is by WindowtotheMagic/ DoneintheDark Digital, and the menus and artwork by DoomBuggyProductions

If you can't get to Disneyland to see this in person, this DVD is the closest you can get. (And I'm not getting paid to say this stuff - it really is that nicely done!)

Check it out at http://www.windowtothemagic.com/50th_DVD.html or email paul@doneinthedark.com for more information.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Will have to check that out thanks Pat!!