Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Mini trip report, 5/27/05 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Well, spent my Friday at DLR as normal. Just a few comments:
1. Herbie is in the house. Herbie the Love Bug is sitting in the Esplanade with a little ...
Mini trip report, 5/27/05
Well, spent my Friday at DLR as normal. Just a few comments:
1. Herbie is in the house. Herbie the Love Bug is sitting in the Esplanade with a little set. Disney is trying to get the movie hype running. I can remember watching Herbie in the Anaheim Stadium Drive In Movie Theater when growing up.
2. Noticed the new narration on the train when an elephant came over the speakers. I think the narration was well done.
3. Okay, I haven't been to Tom Sawyer's Island in 5+ years. So when did they close down Ft Wilderness? That really stinks.
4. Duck Duck Goose! I spent part of the afternoon at DCA and came back to DL around 3:30. There were many characters in front of the flower bed. A few I can recall TweedleDee, Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Aurora, Belle, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Peter Pan, Alice, and I might be missing a couple. They organized a game of Duck, Duck, Goose with many kids. It was fun to watch.
5. The evening Parade time moved from 7:45 to 7:00. This is a bummer because the parade looks great at night. I wonder if this is a permanent change or if Friday was at a special time for some reason.
Park started out busy right at 9:00 but did not escalate - just very busy from the start but never got packed. I think last monday was busier. I had fun as always.
And of course lots of pictures are available for your viewing pleasure. I am working on a few wallpapers but those will come another time.
Pictures can be viewed in my 5/27 album at:
I hope you enjoy them.
Actually, I hope that new parade time sticks. That would be good for me. My tour bus leaves at 8pm from the park and that would give me a chance to see some of the parade. Does it start from Main Street?
I am so excited! I will be in Disneyland in 5 days!!!!
Great report and pics. I haven't been to DL since 8/55 when I was only 8 years old.
Fri-Sun the Parade runs twice. The first is at 4:00pm from IaSW to MSUSA. Then the second one begins at 7:45 from MSUSA to IaSW.
Originally Posted by GaRain
The Disneyland site has the Parades back to the 7:45 time - we will have to wait and see if that sticks.