Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Canadian visiting DL for 1 DAY...best place for Tix prices??? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hi there I have been to WDW TONS of times with my family (going in August for 5 nights!) but have never been to Disneyland. I am going out to ...
    ALammers300 is offline A-Ticket holder

Canadian visiting DL for 1 DAY...best place for Tix prices???

Hi there

I have been to WDW TONS of times with my family (going in August for 5 nights!) but have never been to Disneyland. I am going out to LA to visit my best friend during end of July and beginning of August and she said we will definitely go to Disneyland for one day. She can get a discounted ticket numerous ways through Southern California resident discounts. But, I am coming from Alberta, Canada. I need to find the cheapest place to buy a 1-day ticket to Disneyland. I am so dense when it comes to Disneyland that I dont' know if you need a separate ticket to get into Disneyland Park and DCA. We would solely be going to Disnleyland Park if that is the case.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's ordering a ticket online and having it mailed to me, if that will offer me the best deal, I'll do it!

Thanks!
    October 1991-Polynesian
    October 1993-Port Orleans French Quarter
    October 1995-Port Orleans French Quarter
    May 1997-Beach Club
    February 2000-All Star Movies
    June 2000-Yacht Club
    February 2002-All Star Movies
    February 2003-All Star Movies
    April 2003-Yacht Club
    May 2004-Pop Century
    March 2006-Pop Century
    August 2008-Pop Century
    April 2010-Pop Century....and V&A's!
    August 2011-Pop Century....and V&A's!!!!

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Re: Canadian visiting DL for 1 DAY...best place for Tix prices???

Well, last July I went to Disneyland with my 4 year old daughter (3 at the time) an my mom. We visited the park for only 1 day, and I just bought tickets at the main entrance gate. You do need to purchase a combo ticket if you want to do DCA as well as DL. I just checked the Disney website, and a 1 day park hopper ticket for an adult is $101.00 (1 day 1 park is $76.00) Tickets & Packages | Tickets & Reservations | Disneyland Resort

Hope that helps you some. There is also some information on the page about the Southern California CityPass, which is a great deal to get if you plan on visiting other SoCal attractions on your trip, Sea World, Universal, San Diego Zoo. I would of done that but we didn't have enough days to enjoy.

Have a great trip, and definatly try to look online and plan some of what you want to do and see. I missed doing a few of the things I really wanted to do because our time was limited and we arrived late!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Canadian visiting DL for 1 DAY...best place for Tix prices???

You can check online or just have your friend make the purchase and you pay her back.