Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Disneyland Paris Experienced Advice Needed in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I checked that out already. Historically it's around 44F in December. I'm used to well below that in Idaho so it shouldn't be too bad for me....
    WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Disneyland Paris Experienced Advice Needed

I checked that out already. Historically it's around 44F in December. I'm used to well below that in Idaho so it shouldn't be too bad for me.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I was there in November of last year. Cold and wet. Any colder and it would have been snow. Lots of it. There's a reason Disney put parks in CA and FL.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

I really have no problem with rain or snow though. I'm moving to Oregon so the rain will be no big deal. I actually hope it does snow. That would be really cool seeing the castle covered in snow.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

Ben in RI is offline A-Ticket holder

My family and I are trying to do a trip to DLP this March! Any advice or websites and other resources you all used would be greatly appreciated. We've been to WDW and DLC but since we are going to be abroad this year we figured it is probably the only time we will be able to go and we want to make the most of it for the kids.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Short of checking out the hotels, I actually did ZERO research on the parks. I wanted to go in totally blind and without any sort of plan. Wanted the entire thing to be a surprise from the minute I picked up a park map (which I wound up putting in my pocket and never even using). There isn't terribly much to "research". Figure out which hotel you're staying in. The rest is pretty much dictated by Disney. They forced me to buy length-of-stay passes, which was entirely too long. I did both parks in one day, and hit every single thing I cared to do (short of the coasters). And that included wasting time over at Woody's Roundup Christmas area. Three days worth of passes was entirely too much, especially since I had an 11am train out of there on the final day. But, since I had to go in, I hit the parks at 8am, did the few rides that were open in Fantasyland, then walked back to my hotel to get my luggage and then back to the EuroStar. Great trip, but three days was way too long.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123