Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Fantasmic Dessert Package in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hello - me again! Another dining question for all your Disneyland experts how there. Can you tell me how much the Fantasmic dessert/reserved seating package is? Matt and I were ...
    missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Fantasmic Dessert Package

Hello - me again! Another dining question for all your Disneyland experts how there. Can you tell me how much the Fantasmic dessert/reserved seating package is? Matt and I were looking at booking ourselves on to this one to save having to wait 2-hours in front of the River of America! Is the view of the show decent from the area they've put by for people paying for this? Thanks for your help peeps!!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

mouselover4ever is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Fantasmic Dessert Package

I just called them last week to find out, it is $59 for adults and $49 for children. I am still trying to decide if it is worth nearly $300 for my traveling party next month. While I don't want to wait hours and it would be nice to sit to enjoy the show, I am not sure it is worth that much. From what I understand you still have to show up early because within the section reserved for dessert package participants it is first come. If it were for one or two people I would probably say it is worth it, but times 5 just not sure.
    happily afflicted with DOCD (Disney Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

For just you and Matt, it is worth it, especially if you only have limited time at the park. Don't miss the show. While I still love WDW best as our "home" park, I loved parts of the DL Fantasmic best. The Peter Pan scene is outstanding.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

On a whole the dessert packages at all three parks irk the heck out of me.
    The overall cost of them x the amount of people in your traveling group is absurd vs the cost of admission to the park. I can't blame Disney, I blame the guests, they are willing to pay for what was basically always free. If one looks at what a really good treat at the bakery costs vs what one is paying for at a dessert party and a spot which was once free, I can't blames Disney, what a marketing strategy.

The only time I somewhat get the dessert package is if it is a mega group meeting up for some quality socializing.

I'm waiting for Disney to start selling off the prime spots for the parade next.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    On a whole the dessert packages at all three parks irk the heck out of me.
    The overall cost of them x the amount of people in your traveling group is absurd vs the cost of admission to the park. I can't blame Disney, I blame the guests, they are willing to pay for what was basically always free. If one looks at what a really good treat at the bakery costs vs what one is paying for at a dessert party and a spot which was once free, I can't blames Disney, what a marketing strategy.

The only time I somewhat get the dessert package is if it is a mega group meeting up for some quality socializing.

I'm waiting for Disney to start selling off the prime spots for the parade next.
    Don't give them ideas!!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."