Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss 50th Anniversary: A Musical History of Disneyland in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; WOW! I am so glad this was part of my June 2005 Disney shopping spree madness. I am loving this collection. It is wonderful! This morning I listened to the ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

50th Anniversary: A Musical History of Disneyland

WOW!

I am so glad this was part of my June 2005 Disney shopping spree madness.

I am loving this collection. It is wonderful! This morning I listened to the Haunted Mansion Holiday. No, I don't already own this on CD. I CANNOT STAND IT! I neeeeeeeeed to go to Walt's park during the HMH. DL - Don't you dare stop doing TNBC HM before I get there to see it for myself.

And then I listened to IASW Holiday, and I'm not being driven insane. hush popcorn gallery Amazing what Christmas and Disney combined can do... I've only see pictures and video of IASW's holiday transformation, must be cool too.

Now I already had MSEP on CD, but not the entire premiere edition of the parade music parade. Woohoo! MSEP KICKS SCARY CLOWN PARADE'S BUTT ANYDAY!!!

Now I just need to convert the vinyl record into an MP3 so I can listen to it more easily.

This is the collection I am babbling on about:
    DL 6 CD Set

yes i was bouncing around the living room this morning
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    It sounds so awesome!

Wait...did you say you could convert vinyl to MP3? You have the tools to do that? Can I bring you two records and have you turn them to MP3? That would be so cool, cause I saw the records yesterday and was thinking it would be cool if I can do that.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Whoa....slow down there April. As far as I know, we do not have the tools to convert vinyl to MP3. It's just something I want to do eventually. I'm planning on borrowing my Dad's record player to just to listen to it. I'm not sure how "new" his player is, it may have the right hook ups for MP3 conversion. I really don't know much about this.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Roofus is offline A-Ticket holder
    all you need is a regular headphone jack coming out of the record player and you can buy a plug for very little and plug it from the record player headphone jack into the computer's mic jack and record while the record is playing.
    -Tommy-

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    Whoa....slow down there April. As far as I know, we do not have the tools to convert vinyl to MP3. It's just something I want to do eventually. I'm planning on borrowing my Dad's record player to just to listen to it. I'm not sure how "new" his player is, it may have the right hook ups for MP3 conversion. I really don't know much about this.
    Ah, my bad....thought your super techy DH might have had a setup already.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    I really love the remastered Submarine Voyage track. They took the archive recording and shortened the pauses for the show scenes. But the main factor was the added sound effects. The addition of the sonar and its responses, as well as the sound of water passing over the hull. Great stuff for an underwater exploration nut!
    Last edited by 20K; 07-08-2005 at 08:32 PM.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

cjdiggs is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I bought this Collect a few months back and just love it. When i got back to Cali everyone wanted to listen to it. Man it brought back some great memories. for sure it is a must buy.