Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Planning my first disneyland trip in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; So I decided to finally go to disneyland for the first time. This will also be my first visit to the west coast. So in short. Have no idea where ...
    kittywade823 is offline A-Ticket holder

Planning my first disneyland trip

So I decided to finally go to disneyland for the first time. This will also be my first visit to the west coast. So in short. Have no idea where to even start since I've never been. It's only me going and i want to go sept 2014 around my bday (the 18th). So I'm asking for tips and advice and were to start really? What hotel do you recommend a Disney hotel or a good neighbor? And I get discounted park tickets from my job so I don't have to worry about that. So any tips or advice you would like to share? Thank in advance!

Loren is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Planning my first disneyland trip

Quote Originally Posted by kittywade823 View Post
    So I decided to finally go to disneyland for the first time. This will also be my first visit to the west coast. So in short. Have no idea where to even start since I've never been. It's only me going and i want to go sept 2014 around my bday (the 18th). So I'm asking for tips and advice and were to start really? What hotel do you recommend a Disney hotel or a good neighbor? And I get discounted park tickets from my job so I don't have to worry about that. So any tips or advice you would like to share? Thank in advance!
    Oh, what to do! I assume you have been to WDW at least once if not many times. The good neighbor hotels will save you a lot of money, the Disney hotels are just that, Disney hotels! You get in an hour early at one park per day too.

You have to mkae sure to ride everything that isn't at WDW. So... the Indiana Jones ride, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies, Snow White's Grotto, um Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, um the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters where you can pick up the gun and aim, sailing ship Columbia umm Pinocchio's Daring Journey and I am sure I forgot something from Disneyland. Now at California Adventure you have a ton of stuff to ride all of Cars Land and a ton else like the Alladin show and the Monster's Inc. ride. By fall 2014 there may be more to do than now!

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Planning my first disneyland trip

I'm going to Disneyland for the first time this november. What else is there to do in the area besides disney we will have ticket for 5 disney days and another 4 days to kill in between.