Heading to Disneyland anytime soon? Rehabs
- Tiki Juice Bar – closed through November 14 for refurbishment. [Note, this location was still open this past weekend, even though it appears on the refurbishment schedule as already closed. ]
- Star Tours Cabin 4 – closed October 29–31 for refurbishment. The ride continues to operate at 3/4 capacity.
- Jungle Cruise – delayed (noon) opening December 2–5 and December 9–12.
- Fantasmic – dark January 6 through February 13.
- Alice in Wonderland – closed January 6 through May 22 for refurbishment.
- Haunted Mansion – closed January 7–17 to remove the holiday overlay.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – closed until "early 2014" for a major refurbishment. One cast member document lists February 14, 2014 as the reopening date. The ride was to have reopened October 30, 2013.
Disney California Adventure
- Buena Vista Street west guest bathrooms – closed January 6–16. These restrooms were not touched during the DCA renovation, so this may be the update that removes the original 2001 decor and color scheme.
- Grizzly River Run – closed January 6 through February 13 for refurbishment.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – closed January 6 through February 27 for refurbishment.
- World of Color – dark January 7–16.
Re: Heading to Disneyland anytime soon? Rehabs
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies, last show (ever?) Jan 6th :~(
I am very sad!