Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disneyland and Other Disney Parks Discuss Reserved Seating for Electric Light Parade? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Several years ago, I was able to get a package that included wine, cheese and chocolate from the wine restaurant (then Mondavi) and it was served on a balcony overlooking ...
    mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Reserved Seating for Electric Light Parade?

Several years ago, I was able to get a package that included wine, cheese and chocolate from the wine restaurant (then Mondavi) and it was served on a balcony overlooking the light parade. I would like to do that this summer (especially since Fantasmic! is down while we're there), but can't find any information on it. Does anyone know if this is still offered?

TIA!
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'm am not aware of anything. Celebrities have a section they keep roped off for them, but that's all I know of. Good luck.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I know that when I signed up for the Dining Plan that I'm using on my trip to WDW this summer they asked if I wanted to add on a "Fantasmic! package" so maybe look for that? I do not know what it consists of, but maybe that would be it?
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

They are asking about the parade at Disneyland.....not SpectroMagic or Fantasmic at WDW. Wish I could help you out, but my expertise doesn't go outside of WDW.

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Maybe this is what you're thinking of

What: Special Reserved Seating for Disney's Electrical Parade and appetizers at Golden Vine Winery.
    Offering a "Wine Country Platter" (Meats, Cheeses and Bread) for $59.00 Guests ages 10+ / $49.00 Guests ages 3-9
    For a Reservation, call (714) 781-4400 up to 30 days in advance; phones are open open 8:00 - 17:00 (PT), 7 days a week.
    Credit cards only accepted over the phone.
    In person, Guests may purchase tickets at the Guest Services Window or at a Golden Vine Winery wine tasting counter.
    Seating begins 1 hour before show time. Seating is first come-first serve.

Hope this helps!

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder

That's it!

Thank you! I looked and looked for it, but it must have been there all along! BTW, SamIam, I've done this before and it's fantastic! The seating is at eye-level with the Blue Fairy!
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    I'm doing the Fantasmic! Balcony seating, but I really want to be on the street for the [MS]EP