Disneyland Trip Questions!
So I'm leaving for Disneyland in a little over 2 weeks and since I've never been I'm planning some things, and i'd like some advice about my plan as I get ready to go.
Here are some questions...
- Has anyone ever stayed at the Disneyland Hotel? Is it nice? What's it like? What time did they let you check in? We get in at around 1pm, but check-in isn't normally until 4, so should we go to Downtown Disney or to the park for the afternoon?
- What rides do you suggest I do not miss?
- What rides can I miss, since I am a WDW addict and have been on everything there hundreds of times?
- Any secrets or tips anyone can share?
- How does the monorail work there? Are all the hotels connected or just some of them?
- What does the Disney Gallery have all in it? (can you buy stuff, or can you just look? We're looking for some certain artwork!)
And I think that's it! Once I make a list of rides that I definitely want to go on I'll post so people can give me opinions and whatnot. Thanks! :-)