Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss Superbowl at WDW in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; We were at WDW last year when the SuperBowl was on. We were staying at Pop Century and the Pool Bar had the game on as well as the big ...
    gunterk is offline A-Ticket holder

Superbowl at WDW

We were at WDW last year when the SuperBowl was on.

We were staying at Pop Century and the Pool Bar had the game on as well as the big screen at the food court. So depending where you are staying you will probably be able to see the game there.

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Why would you want to watch a stupid football game while you are at Disney?
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

SciFi96 is offline A-Ticket holder
    One thing to consider if you are going to the ESPN Club for the Super Bowl. Last time I was there for a big game they had the game on through the speakers through the restaurant, but during the commercials they had their own DJ talking about appetizer specials and holding trivia contests. This, of course, would overrun the best part of the Super Bowl; the commercials.

tiny tim is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mattj4226 View Post
    Why would you want to watch a stupid football game while you are at Disney?
    I love Disney, but I also love the Super Bowl. I watched the Super Bowl at Disney last year.

tiny tim is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by SciFi96 View Post
    One thing to consider if you are going to the ESPN Club for the Super Bowl. Last time I was there for a big game they had the game on through the speakers through the restaurant, but during the commercials they had their own DJ talking about appetizer specials and holding trivia contests. This, of course, would overrun the best part of the Super Bowl; the commercials.
    What big game was it? It seems like they cut out the commercials in the Cowboys and Redskins game this year, but during Super Bowl 42 they did not cut out any commercials from what I remembered. I am not sure what they will do during Super Bowl 43.