Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss Team Voice in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Thanks for the updated list Rae!...
  1. #31
    cp1999's Avatar
    cp1999 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rochester,NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks for the updated list Rae!
    Mike from Rochester. Yes that Mike from Rochester.

    Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge- 2005
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #119

    TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"

  2. #32
    rae!'s Avatar
    rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South og the Magic
    Posts
    233
    No problem!!!!
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

  3. #33
    cp1999's Avatar
    cp1999 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rochester,NY
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by rae! View Post
    Jonathan 1/2M 2009
    Amber cheerleading 1/2M 2009
    Rae cheerleading 1/2M 2008, Minnie Marathon 2008,1/2M 2009
    Eric cheerleading 1/2M 2008, Minnie Marathon 2008,1/2M 2009
    Aaron cheerleading 1/2M 2008 Minnie Marathon 2008, 1/2M 2009
    Natalie cheerleading 1/2M 2008, Minnie Marathon 2008,1/2M 2009
    Ariane Minnie Marathon 2008
    Kate 1/2M 2008,goofy 09
    Jeff W.1/2M 2009
    Byron AK 5k 2008
    Byran 1/2M 2009
    Amy cheerleading 1/2M 2009
    Deb WDW 1/2M 2009
    Nathan Rose 1/2M 2009
    Jackie O 1/2M 2009
    April 1/2M 2009
    Mike Scopa Marathon 2009?
    Lou Mongello 1/2M 2008,Goofy 2009
    Mike Fess 1/2M 2009
    Matt Weeks 1/2M 2009
    Richard P. cheering from the U.K.Goofy 09
    Craig Wheeler 1/2M 2009
    Michelle W 1/2 M 2009
    Scottie H. 5k 2008
    Thomas C. 1/2M 2009
    Erock 1/2M 2009
    Craig 1/2 m 09
    Kristin 1/2 M 09
    Heath 1/2 M 09
    Jason D,1/2 M 09

    Up dated list
    Am I reading this correctly: Lou Mongello Goofy2009! WOW!
    Mike from Rochester. Yes that Mike from Rochester.

    Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge- 2005
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #119

    TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"

  4. #34
    rae!'s Avatar
    rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South og the Magic
    Posts
    233
    That's What i was told but after hearing the show No it's no it's not. So Lou are you running the 1/2 09,full, or Goofy?????? Or not at all???
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

  5. #35
    rae!'s Avatar
    rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South og the Magic
    Posts
    233
    Jonathan 1/2M 2009
    Amber cheerleading 1/2M 2009
    Rae cheerleading 1/2M 2008, Minnie Marathon 2008,1/2M 2009
    Eric cheerleading 1/2M 2008, Minnie Marathon 2008,1/2M 2009
    Aaron cheerleading 1/2M 2008 Minnie Marathon 2008, 1/2M 2009
    Natalie cheerleading 1/2M 2008, Minnie Marathon 2008,1/2M 2009
    Ariane Minnie Marathon 2008
    Kate 1/2M 2008,goofy 09
    Jeff W.1/2M 2009
    Byron AK 5k 2008
    Byran 1/2M 2009
    Amy cheerleading 1/2M 2009
    Deb WDW 1/2M 2009
    Nathan Rose 1/2M 2009
    Jackie O 1/2M 2009
    April 1/2M 2009
    Mike Scopa Marathon 2009?
    Lou Mongello 1/2M 2008,??????
    Mike Fess 1/2M 2009
    Matt Weeks 1/2M 2009
    Richard P. cheering from the U.K.Goofy 09
    Craig Wheeler 1/2M 2009
    Michelle W 1/2 M 2009
    Scottie H. 5k 2008
    Thomas C. 1/2M 2009
    Erock 1/2M 2009
    Craig 1/2 m 09
    Kristin 1/2 M 09
    Heath 1/2 M 09
    Jason D,1/2 M 09
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

  6. #36
    Lou Mongello's Avatar
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    9,911
    Quote Originally Posted by rae! View Post
    That's What i was told but after hearing the show No it's no it's not. So Lou are you running the 1/2 09,full, or Goofy?????? Or not at all???
    Whoa there, nelly!!!!!

    All I can say at this point is that I don't know if I will be running in the 1/2 in '09 at all. I CAN tell you that I will be there to support and cheer on all of my friends, listeners, forum members, the DWT/WDWRadio Marathon Team, etc. - whether I do it from the stands or the course, I'm still not sure.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42


  7. #37
    mattj4226's Avatar
    mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Brookhaven, MS
    Posts
    877
    Can we be on Team Voice and DWT/ WDW Radio Team?
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/


    2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

    Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

  8. #38
    MickeyBabe's Avatar
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Second star to the right...
    Posts
    3,950
    Quote Originally Posted by mattj4226 View Post
    Can we be on Team Voice and DWT/ WDW Radio Team?
    I can't see why not.

    From what I have been reading, Team Voice is a support system for those who choose to participate in attaining weight loss/fitness goals.

    TeamVoice also is also supporting Jonathan Ditchter''s Goals and fund raising efforts to send a pediatric cancer patient and their family to WDW through donations to the Dream Team.

    Lou's run in 2008 inspired Jonathan to train for 2009.


    Hmmm.... correct me if I am wrong, but there seems to be a connection there.

  9. #39
    rae!'s Avatar
    rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South og the Magic
    Posts
    233
    Thanks for making it clear for all of us Lou!!

    IT has been Jonathan's goal since he started this last year to run in the 1/2M 09. I do believe everyone else followed suit.

    Team Voice
    Many Goals One Voice.

    I created Team Voice off of a chant the Jonathan was saying on his blog and on the podcast.He was saying "The Voice" I thought of Team Voice. Why??? Everyone wants to join in and lose weight, and cheer him on,run in the Disney races,or even in your local races. We are all inspired by Jonathan and him wanting to send a child and their family to Disney,This is helping him keep on track. The money he has been raising goes to Lou and his Dream Team Project. Please read Jonathan"s Blog it will explain it all.
    Team Voice I felt would help keep the inspiration going, and help motivation,and help us ALL keep moving forward. If you just want to cheer everyone so be it.If you want to loose weight and run so be it.I am working on making shirts,for the run,and shirts for support,I blogged a rough draft that we are working on, The money raised from the shirts are going to go to Jonathan and his Dream.

    That is what Team Voice is all about. Many Goals One Voice!!!!
    This has also been a Team Effort as well. cp1999 came up with the slogan.E stared the logo on the shirts,and the over whelming support from everyone in all the communities is just makes me speech less.

    You can ask anyone specially the original 5 of us. {i'm one of the five} I will hand out the good ,the bad and, the ugly in comments and I am supportive in all ways you can think of . I will say that is has not been a n easy road.I have wanted to stop many times last year and I kept going with the love of my family and the friends I have made over the year here,and from blogging. The really cool part is that I have been able to meet some and I can't wait to see everyone again and see how everyone has changed,and became stronger.
    Just like Matt who made the Jan. Challenge this month and he thought he wasn't going to make. Supper Job Matt I knew you could do it!!!

    So we all love Disney and what it all stands for,and this is just a support system for all of us !!!!

    My stats for this month. I have lost 10 pounds on WW,and Miles I put in for this month so far are 47.01 . I plan on doing the Minnie in May. I have A logo just for that since the runs will be for the Heart assoc.

    The Challenge was miles for the month 26.1,and I will post the Feb. challenge.Over at All About The Mouse is where our main threads are .

    I hope this helps!!!!! Team Voice Many Goals One Voice!!!!
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

  10. #40
    cp1999's Avatar
    cp1999 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rochester,NY
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by rae! View Post
    Thanks for making it clear for all of us Lou!!

    IT has been Jonathan's goal since he started this last year to run in the 1/2M 09. I do believe everyone else followed suit.

    Team Voice
    Many Goals One Voice.

    I created Team Voice off of a chant the Jonathan was saying on his blog and on the podcast.He was saying "The Voice" I thought of Team Voice. Why??? Everyone wants to join in and lose weight, and cheer him on,run in the Disney races,or even in your local races. We are all inspired by Jonathan and him wanting to send a child and their family to Disney,This is helping him keep on track. The money he has been raising goes to Lou and his Dream Team Project. Please read Jonathan"s Blog it will explain it all.
    Team Voice I felt would help keep the inspiration going, and help motivation,and help us ALL keep moving forward. If you just want to cheer everyone so be it.If you want to loose weight and run so be it.I am working on making shirts,for the run,and shirts for support,I blogged a rough draft that we are working on, The money raised from the shirts are going to go to Jonathan and his Dream.

    That is what Team Voice is all about. Many Goals One Voice!!!!
    This has also been a Team Effort as well. cp1999 came up with the slogan.E stared the logo on the shirts,and the over whelming support from everyone in all the communities is just makes me speech less.

    You can ask anyone specially the original 5 of us. {i'm one of the five} I will hand out the good ,the bad and, the ugly in comments and I am supportive in all ways you can think of . I will say that is has not been a n easy road.I have wanted to stop many times last year and I kept going with the love of my family and the friends I have made over the year here,and from blogging. The really cool part is that I have been able to meet some and I can't wait to see everyone again and see how everyone has changed,and became stronger.
    Just like Matt who made the Jan. Challenge this month and he thought he wasn't going to make. Supper Job Matt I knew you could do it!!!

    So we all love Disney and what it all stands for,and this is just a support system for all of us !!!!

    My stats for this month. I have lost 10 pounds on WW,and Miles I put in for this month so far are 47.01 . I plan on doing the Minnie in May. I have A logo just for that since the runs will be for the Heart assoc.

    The Challenge was miles for the month 26.1,and I will post the Feb. challenge.Over at All About The Mouse is where our main threads are .

    I hope this helps!!!!! Team Voice Many Goals One Voice!!!!

    Rae I think I am about to shed a tear for this post.( I have only done that 2 times in my life since adulthood) All I can say is that you rock! And so does the rest of Team Voice and everyone who has decided to get in shape and run with or support us. Thank you Rae for everything you have done and awesome job on working at reaching your goals.
    Mike from Rochester. Yes that Mike from Rochester.

    Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge- 2005
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #119

    TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"

  11. #41
    rae!'s Avatar
    rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South og the Magic
    Posts
    233
    January Goal: 26.1 miles

    Team Voice at the Finish Line:
    Rae
    DebWDW
    cp1999
    Matt
    E
    Last edited by rae!; 02-03-2008 at 12:20 PM.
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

  12. #42
    rae!'s Avatar
    rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South og the Magic
    Posts
    233
    Ok everyone out there!!!! get you running shoes on and get moving!!!
    The Team Voice Challenge for this month is double the miles.
    52.1 for the month.
    By now you should know how your body is doing,and it shouldn't be to hard to add the extra miles in.
    And by next month you should be entering in to your first 5k{ hint}
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

  13. #43
    rae!'s Avatar
    rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South og the Magic
    Posts
    233
    I have in 4.37 miles, and maintaining the weight!
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

  14. #44
    craig15 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    122
    Craig Wheeler checking in here at the Team Voice board.

    Since Nov...
    10 lbs lost
    About $400 in pledges raised for the Dream Team Project
    Stamina up to almost 3 miles at 6.0 mph pace
    First race will be a 5k on March 29th


    I am logging our training and doing some general blogging at Running to Disney

    Thanks to Rae for all her work getting Team Voice up and running.


    Will there be an official DWT/WDW Radio Marathon group for 2009? I would like to get involved there, too. Where can I find info on this?
    - Check out my new Disney blog at www.EarningMyEars.com
    - Running the 2009 WDW Half Marathon - Read about our training and Dream Team fundraising at www.RunningToDisney.com
    - Attending Magic Meets 2008

  15. #45
    cp1999's Avatar
    cp1999 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rochester,NY
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by craig15 View Post
    Craig Wheeler checking in here at the Team Voice board.

    Since Nov...
    10 lbs lost
    About $400 in pledges raised for the Dream Team Project
    Stamina up to almost 3 miles at 6.0 mph pace
    First race will be a 5k on March 29th


    I am logging our training and doing some general blogging at Running to Disney

    Thanks to Rae for all her work getting Team Voice up and running.


    Will there be an official DWT/WDW Radio Marathon group for 2009? I would like to get involved there, too. Where can I find info on this?

    Craig they have a thread under wideworldofsports.
    Mike from Rochester. Yes that Mike from Rochester.

    Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge- 2005
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #119

    TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •