Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss 2009 WDWRadio Marathon Team in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Just listened to the last podcast. I love it! I linked it under my favorites. My daughter (9) is supposed to run the Mickey Mile but she's not too happy ...
    janeway10 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Just listened to the last podcast. I love it! I linked it under my favorites. My daughter (9) is supposed to run the Mickey Mile but she's not too happy about it. My 6 year old is signed up for the 400. My husband, unfortunately, will have to stay in Atlanta and work. My Mom is doing the whole marathon and my brother will be running the half. I wish I had found this webiste earlier.

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    So I was finally able to get a reservation for Marathon weekend. I will be staying at The Beach Club villas!

woo hoo!!

A week away!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Just wanted to tell everyone to have a safe trip. I'm leaving for Pittsburgh today and then flying out Wednesday morning. I can't wait to meet everyone either before the race or at Lou's meet on Saturday.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

MaryJ76 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi. Don't post here often, but my friend (her name is Erin) and I are doing the half. We plan to be at the meet on Saturday. Look forward to seeing you there.

BWDave is offline A-Ticket holder

Just got back to NJ

It was an incredible weekend!!! The half marathon experience was something I will always remember. I would not have thought it was possible without the inspiration from here.

MickeyBabe - It was a pleasure talking to you and your husband. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Poly DVC.

Lou - It was also a pleasure meeting you and keep up the good work (Just don't run the full marathon, otherwise you might tempt me).

Take care,
    Dave in EXTREMELY COLD Paramus, NJ

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I think that I am going to sign up again for the half next year, anyone else?????

chefconti@yahoo is offline A-Ticket holder
    My wife and I ran the half marathon (first time for both of us) and both agree that it was literally one of the best experiences of our lives. We started training on April 1st and all the way through this weekend, the whole thing was just awesome. Hard at times, sure. But, in the end, looking back on it now, just incredible. Our one goal was to run the entire race without stopping to walk. And, we did it! Definitely doing it again next year. No doubt.

abramdf is offline A-Ticket holder
    Got home yesterday. I survived the Goofy! It was great meeting people at the Meet-of-the-Month, even though the line to talk to Lou was longer than for Toy Story Mania (at least the wait seemed like it ).

Congratulations to everyone that ran. I think I'm taking next year off, but I'll definitely run again in 2011.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011