Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss 2009 WDWRadio Marathon Team in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I'm up for meeting too so count me in...
    DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    I'm up for meeting too so count me in

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Congratulations to all who completed the 2008 races and hats off to those who are now planning to run in 2009. I would have to suddenly become enamored with running and I don't see that happening, so put me down for cheering and definitely meeting after the race.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

bob74 is offline A-Ticket holder
    You can count me to meeting too.

DrC
    DrC is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    Looks like we have an official WDWRadio Team forming for 2009! Yeah!!! My DH will be running again, but not sure if it will be the Full, Half or Goofy (Lou, you created a monster!)

Let's get this official list started.....

Name............................................. Half/Full/Goofy/Cheering................................ Interested in Meeting?

If I have missed anyone or gotten something wrong, please let me know and I will update the list.
    Anyone with a " ? " please let me know how to fill in that information.

Good luck to all of Team WDWRadio 2009!!!!

One thing I know for sure, I am booking my hotel reservations way in advance!
    Frank (DrC) .................................Half............. ...........................sure

Name............................................. Half/Full/Goofy/Cheering................................ Interested in Meeting?

Lori (lorilovestigger) ............................... Half .................................................. .......... ??
    Jeremy Johnson (DisneyGuy87) .......... Goofy! .................................................. ....... yes
    Tracy (flutter) ......................................... Half .................................................. .......... ofcourse
    Valerie (MickeyBabe) ............................. Cheering .................................................. .. Of course! .
    Steve (Coach) ........................................ Goofy .................................................. ....... Yes
    Laurel (blueroses) .................................. Goofy + 5K .................................................. yes
    Bob Behan (Bob74) ................................ Half .................................................. .......... yes
    Brian Fee (BFee) ..................................... ??? .................................................. .......... yes
    Kate (Gooftroop3) ................................. Goofy .................................................. ........ ??
    abramdf .................................................. Goofy............................................. ..... .......... ??
    Virginia (mini-v).......................................cheering. .................................................. ......yes
    Frank (DrC)............................................. half.............................................. ...................yes

Our Team is looking good!
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 01-25-2008 at 08:05 PM.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

abramdf is offline A-Ticket holder
    You can now update me to be running(!?!?) the Goofy!

got it!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I wish I could go but I can't.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Arrow

Go check out our brand new forum Disney's Wide World of Sports that can be found under the Miscellaneous Disney heading on the Forums Main Page.

In this new forum we can discuss health and fitness goals, training and Disney sponsored Sports events such as Marathon weekend, Race for the Taste, Tower of Terror 13K and other events.

Review and rate Spa and fitness facilities at WDW.

Share your vacation fitness tips.

Discuss and support one another's fitness regimen, diet and exercise goals!

Have Fun!!!!

EpcotNut is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey everyone - Ill be running the full marathon next year and would definitely like to be part of a meet...as long as I can get to bed early Saturday night before the race!!

Name: Adam ----------------Full Marathon
    Last edited by EpcotNut; 02-07-2008 at 10:14 AM.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Hi Adam!!! Welcome!

I'll be the one organizing the WDWRadio/DWT Marathon weekend meet. We had a great turn out this year and hope to have even more next year.

I am planning on having the meet at 2:00PM Saturday again in 2009. As I had mentioned for this past Marathon weekend, we chose that time to allow those running the Full Marathon time to meet and get back to rest up for their race the following day. My better half is running the Goofy

Good News... I have been talking to our fearless leader and he promised me we will have the T-Shirts available early this year. This will allow team members to get the shirts in time to train with them on if they choose to break them in.

Good luck with your training!

~ V
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 02-07-2008 at 10:47 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Michelle C is offline A-Ticket holder
    just did the 1/2 this year...thinking of next year...hmmm...tempting. anyone running the Minnie in May?
    Michelle
    Michelle Cunningham, CTC

michelle@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Disney Dream 1/11 and 2/11 - Disney Fantasy 3/11
    Disney Wonder August 08, December 2001
    WDW Oct and Dec 11,Jan 09, Dec 08, Jan 08, Jun 07, Sept 06, Sept 03
    ABD's Southwest Aug 07, Backstage Magic 4/09 & 10/09
    Disneyland Sept 1971 & 25+ more times since

The 1/2 this year was my hubby's first ever race and he signed up for the Goofy next year!

I believe Lori is running the Minnie this year, I wish I could be there to see her run. I can't wait to hear the reports from it. You should check with her.

Do I see a "Minnie" WDWRadio/DWT Team forming?
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

craig15 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Craig15 ............. Half ................... Yes
    Kristin (craig15's wife) ............. Half ................ I'll drag her along
    - Check out my new Disney blog at www.EarningMyEars.com
    - Running the 2009 WDW Half Marathon - Read about our training and Dream Team fundraising at www.RunningToDisney.com
    - Attending Magic Meets 2008

Name............................................. Half/Full/Goofy/Cheering........................................ Interested in Meeting?

Lori (lorilovestigger) ............................... Half .................................................. ........ .......... ??
    Jeremy Johnson (DisneyGuy87) .......... Goofy! .................................................. ........ ....... yes
    Tracy (flutter) ......................................... Half .................................................. ................. ofcourse
    Valerie (MickeyBabe) ............................. Cheering/Meet organizer................................ .. Of course! .
    Steve (Coach) ........................................ Goofy .................................................. ....... ....... Yes
    Laurel (blueroses) .................................. Goofy + 5K .................................................. ...... yes
    Bob Behan (Bob74) ................................ Half .................................................. ....... .......... yes
    Brian Fee (BFee) ..................................... ??? .................................................. ....... .......... yes
    Kate (Gooftroop3) ................................. Goofy .................................................. ........ ........ ??
    abramdf (Dom) ...................................... Goofy............................................. ..... ..... .......... yes
    Virginia (mini-v).......................................cheering. .................................................. ..... ......yes
    Frank (DrC)............................................. half.............................................. ..... ...................yes
    Adam (EpcotNut) ................................... Full Marathon.......................................... ....................??
    Craig (Craig15) ...................................... Half .................................................. ................. Yes
    Kristin (craig15's wife) .......................... Half .................................................. ............ I'll drag her along

Edited to add.....

If we have missed anyone or gotten something wrong, please let me know and we will update the list.

Anyone with a " ? " please let me know how to fill in that information.

So far we have:
    6 Half marathon runners
    1 Full marathon runners
    5 Goofy Challenge (One and a Half) marathon runners
    1 5K/Goofy Challenge (The Dopey? )

11 WDWRadio/DWT Meet Attendees!

<---- Supporting spectators
    <----- Team DWT/WDW Radio

GO TEAM!!!!
    Last edited by lorilovestigger; 02-14-2008 at 11:01 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast