Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss Expedition Everest Challenge - Who's Going? Who's Running? Want to Meet? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Fiona Doyle,.............Team.......Franiona............ ???-??? I'm going to be running in this too! We happen to be over on holiday in September, so my friend and I are going to attempt to ...
    princessfee0405 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Fiona Doyle,.............Team.......Franiona............ ???-???

I'm going to be running in this too! We happen to be over on holiday in September, so my friend and I are going to attempt to join in and complete the course! We're really excited about taking part in this event...flights and resort aren't booked yet, but likely Sept 20th in Pop Century for 2 weeks.

I'm so glad I found this thread on the forum
    Princess Fee
    WDW ICP: UK Pavilion, Epcot 2004/05; Columbia Harbor House, Magic Kingdom 2006
    "One Little Spark..."

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Gotcha Andy!

Welcome to DWT Fiona We're glad you found us too!
    Let me know your details to add to the list once your plans are sure.

Name...................................Solo/Team .............. Team Name ......... Resort-Dates .................... Meet?
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Lou Mongello ...........................Team......WDW Radio Show Marathon Team .......... AKL-??? .................... Yes
    Valerie(MickeyBabe).................. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 2 ...... AKL-??? .................... Yes
    Alisa (GalPal).............................Solo......... .... ?? ...................................Scopa Towers- 9/25 to 10/5 .......... Yes
    Glenn (DocTerminus)...................Solo.............. . ?? ................................... ................. ???-??? .................... ??
    Rae(rae!) & E ...........................Team ............ Team Voice ......................................... ???-??? .................... ??
    Eric Hollister(GeoMouse)............. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 3 ...... ???-9/25-9/29 ............... ??
    Tony & Lori Duncan(tduncan1538) Team...... Duncan's run to the magic ............. AKL- 09/26 to 09/29 .......... Yes
    Andy(Fishy RocketBoy)............... Solo....... ?? ...................................... All Star Sports-9/26 to 9/28 ............... Yes??
    Virginia(Mini-V)..........Solo........Cheerleader............... ...........Casa de Rother 9/25 till.... ?? ......................... Yes!
    Fiona Doyle(princessfee0405)........Team ...............Franiona ............ ???-??? .............................................??

Again, for those of you who have ??? in your info, please let me know how to fill those blanks in.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

princessfee0405 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    Gotcha Andy!

Welcome to DWT Fiona We're glad you found us too!
    Let me know your details to add to the list once your plans are sure.
    Thanks for the nice welcome! I'm finding all this really exciting - I just came back from the gym and managed to run more than I've ever managed in my life! And really looking forward to meeting others that are going to be there too!!

xoxo
    Princess Fee
    WDW ICP: UK Pavilion, Epcot 2004/05; Columbia Harbor House, Magic Kingdom 2006
    "One Little Spark..."

It's looking better and better that I'll be there for it.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yay Lori! Do ya' live close by or do ya' have to travel far?

Can't wait to meet all of you guys. If I meet a few of you in September, then I'll know someone when I come to MouseFest in December
    Last edited by GalPal; 03-02-2008 at 07:28 PM.

I live in PA. Right now I have a room for 2 nights at AKL using my DVC points. I'm just waiting to see what airfare is going to be before I really decide. I would really like to find out how full the challenge is but no one seems to know.
    If I don't get to meet you in Sept. you'll see me in Dec. at Mousefest.

JenInKentucky is offline A-Ticket holder

me too!

Longtime lurker and podcast listener here:

DH and I are signed up! We're working on a C25K program now and hope to run a few local 5K's before heading to WDW.

We're running as a team and will be at WDW from 9/25 to 10/3, split stay between VWL and BCV. We'll have our 4 y/o twins along and haven't quite figured out what they'll be doing while we run the race... anyone else with little ones along for the trip?

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Welcome to DWT Jen! We are happy to see you have stopped lurking and decided to join in the fun!

Name...................................Solo/Team .............. Team Name ......... Resort-Dates .................... Meet?
    Lou Mongello ...........................Team......WDW Radio Show Marathon Team .......... AKL-??? .................... Yes
    Valerie(MickeyBabe).................. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 2 ...... AKL-??? .................... Yes
    Alisa (GalPal).............................Solo......... .... ?? ...................................Scopa Towers- 9/25 to 10/5 .......... Yes
    Glenn (DocTerminus)...................Solo.............. . ?? ................................... ................. ???-??? .................... Yes
    Rae(rae!) & E ...........................Team ............ Team Voice ......................................... ???-??? .................... ??
    Eric Hollister(GeoMouse)............. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 3 ...... ???-9/25-9/29 ............... ??
    Tony & Lori Duncan(tduncan1538) Team...... Duncan's run to the magic ............. AKL- 09/26 to 09/29 ....... Yes
    Andy(Fishy RocketBoy)............... Solo................. ?? ................................. All Star Sports-9/26 to 9/28 .......... Yes??
    Virginia(Mini-V).........................Solo............ Cheerleader .............. ...........Casa de Rother - 9/25 to ?? ...... Yes!
    Fiona Doyle(princessfee0405)........Team ...............Franiona .................... ???-??? ........................................??
    Jen(JenInKentucky) .................... Team .................. ?? .......................... VWL/BCV-9/25-10/3 ....................... ??

Again, for those of you who have ??? in your info, please let me know how to fill those blanks in.
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 03-09-2008 at 12:08 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

Val-

You can mark Glenn down yes for the meet. I'm not sure about is other info.

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Val-

You can mark Glenn down yes for the meet. I'm not sure about is other info.
    Done!

(...as long as it's ok with Glenn )
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

It's okay with him. I asked him before posting it.

Pluto'sPal is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My husband and I just signed up yesterday...you can add me to the list please
    Tara (Pluto's Pal)...Team...Team Later Mater...???-???
    We are very excited!! Hope to see you all there

Tara... Love the name of your team!

Glenn (DocTerminus)...................Solo.............. . ?? ................................... ................. ???-??? .................... Yes
    Tony & Lori Duncan(tduncan1538) Team...... Duncan's run to the magic ............. AKL- 09/26 to 09/29 ....... Yes
    Andy(Fishy RocketBoy)............... Solo................. ?? ................................. All Star Sports-9/26 to 9/28 .......... Yes??
    Virginia(Mini-V).........................Solo............ Cheerleader .............. ...........Casa de Rother - 9/25 to ?? ...... Yes!
    Fiona Doyle(princessfee0405)........Team ...............Franiona .................... ???-??? ........................................??
    Jen(JenInKentucky) .................... Team .................. ?? .......................... VWL/BCV-9/25-10/3 ....................... ??
    Tara (Pluto's Pal)..........................Team ............ Team Later Mater ................................ ???-??? ............... Yes?

~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

If I go solo can I still be WDWRadio Show Marathon Team #_____? Or can I be DisneyWorldTrivia Team #1?

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    If I go solo can I still be WDWRadio Show Marathon Team #_____? Or can I be DisneyWorldTrivia Team #1?
    I believe either one would work. .... or you could convince your hubby to join you as a Team.

Let me know what you decide to do.
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast