Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss Expedition Everest Challenge - Who's Going? Who's Running? Want to Meet? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by MickeyBabe Tara... Love the name of your team! Thanks...Our son LOVES cars, so we picked the name for him. We will likely stay at OKW or SSR...and ...
    Pluto'sPal is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    Tara... Love the name of your team!

Thanks...Our son LOVES cars, so we picked the name for him. We will likely stay at OKW or SSR...and yes we are interested in meeting after...as long as I am not eaten by the YETI!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I have you updated Tara.

Name...................................Solo/Team .............. Team Name ......... Resort-Dates .................... Meet?
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Lou Mongello ...........................Team......WDW Radio Show Marathon Team .......... AKL-??? .................... Yes
    Valerie(MickeyBabe).................. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 2 ...... AKL-??? .................... Yes
    Alisa (GalPal).............................Solo......... .... ?? ...................................Scopa Towers- 9/25 to 10/5 .......... Yes
    Glenn (DocTerminus)...................Solo.............. . ?? ................................... ................. ???-??? .................... Yes
    Rae(rae!) & E ...........................Team ............ Team Voice ......................................... ???-??? .................... ??
    Eric Hollister(GeoMouse)............. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 3 ...... ???-9/25-9/29 ............... ??
    Tony & Lori Duncan(tduncan1538) Team...... Duncan's run to the magic ............. AKL- 09/26 to 09/29 ....... Yes
    Andy(Fishy RocketBoy)............... Solo................. ?? ................................. All Star Sports-9/26 to 9/28 .......... Yes??
    Virginia(Mini-V).........................Solo............ Cheerleader .............. ...........Casa de Rother - 9/25 to ?? ...... Yes!
    Fiona Doyle(princessfee0405)........Team ...............Franiona .................... ???-??? ........................................??
    Jen(JenInKentucky) .................... Team .................. ?? .......................... VWL/BCV-9/25-10/3 ....................... ??
    Tara (Pluto's Pal)..........................Team ............ Team Later Mater ....................... OKW/SSR -??? ............... Yes

Again, for those of you who have ??? in your info, please let me know how to fill those blanks in.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't know if anyone is interested in joining me. But, I went ahead and made a ressie for a large group directly with Yak & Yeti for noon on the day of the race. I've been dying to try this place out and figured if I eat a decent meal mid day, I can have a quick snack before the race and not be over full. Admittedly, I plan on trying a Yak Attack with lunch. Who knows what silliness may come of that!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Jeanne (MayBWeRMnt2B), Team, ???? on the team name, staying at my house... and no for the meeting unfortunately unless i happen to "stumble" upon you guys!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Alisa... Dining at Yak & Yeti is something I look forward to but I am not sure at this point what our Saturday schedule looks like. I know there are a few people who are looking to find out what WDW Celebrations has scheduled for their signature event that weekend.

So happy to hear you will be joining us Jeanne Sorry you can't make the meet. (although I don't know when or where it will be)

Name...................................Solo/Team .............. Team Name ......... Resort-Dates .................... Meet?
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Lou Mongello ...........................Team......WDW Radio Show Marathon Team .......... AKL-??? .................... Yes
    Valerie(MickeyBabe).................. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 2 ...... AKL-??? .................... Yes
    Alisa (GalPal).............................Solo......... .... ?? ...................................Scopa Towers- 9/25 to 10/5 .......... Yes
    Glenn (DocTerminus)...................Solo.............. . ?? ................................... ................. ???-??? .................... Yes
    Rae(rae!) & E ...........................Team ............ Team Voice ......................................... ???-??? .................... ??
    Eric Hollister(GeoMouse)............. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 3 ...... ???-9/25-9/29 ............... ??
    Tony & Lori Duncan(tduncan1538) Team...... Duncan's run to the magic ............. AKL- 09/26 to 09/29 ....... Yes
    Andy(Fishy RocketBoy)............... Solo................. ?? ................................. All Star Sports-9/26 to 9/28 .......... Yes??
    Virginia(Mini-V).........................Solo............ Cheerleader .............. ...........Casa de Rother - 9/25 to ?? ...... Yes!
    Fiona Doyle(princessfee0405)........Team ...............Franiona .................... ???-??? ........................................??
    Jen(JenInKentucky) .................... Team .................. ?? .......................... VWL/BCV-9/25-10/3 ....................... ??
    Tara (Pluto's Pal)..........................Team ............ Team Later Mater ....................... OKW/SSR -??? ............... Yes

Jeanne (MayBWeRMnt2B)............... Team .................... ?? ..................... my house ..................................... No

As always, for those of you who have ??? in your info, please let me know how to fill those blanks in.
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

princessfee0405 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Just going to help fill in the blanks! We haven't booked our resort stay yet but are pretty certain where we're staying and the dates...

.....Pop Century 20 Sept - 4 Oct.........Yes!

Looking forward to it! Although have possible gallstones at the moment which is making training almost impossible... Grrr...
    Princess Fee
    WDW ICP: UK Pavilion, Epcot 2004/05; Columbia Harbor House, Magic Kingdom 2006
    "One Little Spark..."

tduncan1538 is offline A-Ticket holder
    WORLD WIDE WEEKEND registration begins today.

WDWCelebrations is holding the World Wide Weekend event during the same weekend as the Everest Challenge. Add in the first weekend of the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot and wow, is this a great time to be in Disney.

Registration was stated as opening on or about April 16th. So keep an eye on the website WDWCelebrations.com for more information.

Regarding the Food and Wine festival and crowd levels. This weekend is the first weekend of the event and is usually attended heavily by the local crowds.

Tony Duncan
    Last edited by tduncan1538; 04-17-2008 at 01:09 AM.

I've been checking for WWW registration to open all day - nada.

Still no tentative itinerary, either. I'm waiting to see if I need to adjust my travel plans to accomodate any events I may want to incorporate into my trip.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    My team name is Team Cautrell (yes I know, highly creative, ehy?) It should be fun! My parents just registered as their own team also, so it should be exciting!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Plum1967 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey Lou. I've been searching online for info on this Expedition Everest Challenge.

I am a new runner... well, I WANT to be a new runner! I think I could totally be ready for this one, but I'm heistant without knowing what the obstacles may entail.

I really am leaning toward doing this, and I would be going as an individual.

Let me know if you get any more info on it!

~wendy

Ok you guys-I'm in!! Staying at AKL Sept. 26-28th. I'm going solo and ready to meet everyone!!

Now, who's going to show me their answers....I mean help me on the scavanger hunt.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I knew you couldn't stay away, Lori!

I'm signed up to go to the WDW Celebrations event, but would love to be on the cheering/meeting list.
    Pat (DisneyDame2004) .... Sept. 24-28 .... All Star Music .... Meet? YES!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    I knew you couldn't stay away, Lori!

I'm signed up to go to the WDW Celebrations event, but would love to be on the cheering/meeting list.
    Pat (DisneyDame2004) .... Sept. 24-28 .... All Star Music .... Meet? YES!
    I get to meet Pat!!! I get to meet Pat!!! I get to meet Pat!!!
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I get to meet Pat!!! I get to meet Pat!!! I get to meet Pat!!!
    And I get to meet Valerie!!!!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Quote Originally Posted by Plum1967 View Post
    Hey Lou. I've been searching online for info on this Expedition Everest Challenge.

I am a new runner... well, I WANT to be a new runner! I think I could totally be ready for this one, but I'm heistant without knowing what the obstacles may entail.

I really am leaning toward doing this, and I would be going as an individual.

Let me know if you get any more info on it!

~wendy
    Expedition Everest Challenge - Event Info

Don't worry too much about the obstacle course. I'm certain it will be Guest friendly. Plus, there will be bunches of folks to help out. I signed up as an individual as well.
    Last edited by GalPal; 05-06-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast