Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss Expedition Everest Challenge - Who's Going? Who's Running? Want to Meet? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; (cue the Expedition Everest background music... insert scary sound of the Yeti growling...) It's official! I (we) have registered and will be competing in the Expedition Everest Challenge! Deanna and ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Expedition Everest Challenge - Who's Going? Who's Running? Want to Meet?

(cue the Expedition Everest background music... insert scary sound of the Yeti growling...)

It's official! I (we) have registered and will be competing in the Expedition Everest Challenge! Deanna and I (WDW Radio Show Marathon Team) will be running as a team, and we can't wait!!!!

For more information, visit the official Expedition Everest Challenge web site

If anyone else is planning on running, or just coming to meet up, please continue to fill in the grid below:

Name.................... Solo/Team......... Team Name.............................................. .. Resort................ Dates.............
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lou Mongello ........ Team............... WDW Radio Show Marathon Team ........ ???................ ?????
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 02-19-2008 at 03:02 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

I wish I could go and cheer you on but I don't see that happening. Unless I win the lotto

Good luck!! I think Bryan Ripper was thinking about doing this too.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm doing this too! Lou, you and Mike Scopa have inspired me!!! Never ran before in my life but I've started the C25K program and and so psyched!

If others are coming, it would be awesome to hang around at the afterparty together. I can't wait to get nighttime photos of AK (it's my second favorite park - behind Epcot)

I'm also watching for details to come out about the 2008 Signature Event from WDWCelebrations.com that weekend. Knowing Adam, John, Jason and Jenn, it will be a fabulous event!

See you there!
    Alisa
    Last edited by GalPal; 02-16-2008 at 10:11 AM.

DocTerminus is offline A-Ticket holder
    I will be on the trek as well... it just sounds like the most interesting event... Should be a blast!
    Whatcha doin'? Hibernatin'?

Visit Passamaquoddy
    A Disney blog.
    http://www.passamaquoddy.blog.com

Name.................... Solo/Team......... Team Name.............................................. .. Resort................ Dates.............
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lou Mongello ............... Team............... WDW Radio Show Marathon Team ........ ???................ ?????
    Alisa (GalPal)..................Solo.................... .........??????????????? ......Scopa Towers.......sept 25th - oct 5th
    Glenn (DocTerminus) ......Solo.....................??????????????????? ???????????????????????????

Thought I'd update that for ya Lou.
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 02-19-2008 at 02:52 PM.

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Alisa.....Solo......No Team Affiliation - yet (anybody want me to advertise on my shirt?)....Pop Century aka Scopa Towers....25 September - 5 October

Got ya updated Alisa! Thanks

rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Add us Rae and E ...Team....TeamVoice ...???....???
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Name....................Solo/Team .............. Team Name ......... Resort-Dates __________________________________________________ ______________
    Lou Mongello ...........Team......WDW Radio Show Marathon Team ........ ???-???
    Valerie(MickeyBabe).. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 2 ...... ???-???
    Alisa (GalPal).............Solo........ ?? .....................Scopa Towers- 9/25 to 10/5
    Glenn (DocTerminus)...Solo........ ?? .............................. ................. ???-???
    Rae(rae!) & E ...........Team ..... Team Voice .................................... ???-???
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I am going to make it a priority to be there to celebrate and cheer everyone on to the finish. I am definitely not ready to participate.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

GeoMouse is offline B-Ticket Holder

In the Expedition Everest Challenge

Eric Hollister, Team/WDW Radio Show Team, Resort ?, Dates Sept 25 to Sept 29.

Game on.

Great! Eric will be able to do the 5K in like 10 giants steps.

I may be going now but won't know for sure until the end of the month.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Name....................Solo/Team .............. Team Name ......... Resort-Dates __________________________________________________ ______________
    Lou Mongello ................Team......WDW Radio Show Marathon Team ........ ???-???
    Valerie(MickeyBabe)....... Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 2 ...... ???-???
    Alisa (GalPal)..................Solo........ ?? .....................Scopa Towers- 9/25 to 10/5
    Glenn (DocTerminus)........Solo........ ?? .............................. ................. ???-???
    Rae(rae!) & E ................Team ..... Team Voice .................................... ???-???
    Eric Hollister(GeoMouse).. Team ....WDW Radio Show Marathon Team 3 ...... ???-9/25-9/29

This looks like we are going to have a great team here!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Thanks for updating the list Valerie! This sickness has really got me down this week.

flutter is offline Moderator
    I wish I could go but noway I can afford it with everything else going on this year

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast