Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss 2010 WDW Marathon - Who's Going? Want to Meet? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Mark your calendars! The Disney Marathon Weekend is scheduled for January 7th through January 10th 2010 As mentioned in the Marathon Weekend Recap Podcast #102 - Jan. 18, 2009 Steve ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Arrow 2010 WDW Marathon - Who's Going? Want to Meet?

Mark your calendars!

The Disney Marathon Weekend is scheduled for January 7th through January 10th 2010

As mentioned in the Marathon Weekend Recap Podcast #102 - Jan. 18, 2009 Steve (Born 2B Grumpy) will be running the Goofy again in 2010 for the WDWRadio Marathon Team. Let us know if you're planning on running/cheering/attending the Walt Disney World Half/Full Marathon in 2010!

Name................................ Half/Full/Pit Crew....... Interested in Meeting?

MickeyBabe ..................... Pit Crew/Meet Organizer ........................... Yes
    Born 2B Grumpy........................... Goofy ......................................... Yes
    Little Mermaid.............................. Half ........................................... ???

Registration is open at: Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend | Endurance | Amateur Sports | Disney's Wide World of Sports

The Goofy is already 75% Full
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 02-24-2009 at 09:10 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

flutter is offline Moderator
    Wow getting an early start huh...I would like to be there but way too early to commit, since I will not be "running" next year

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    2010? Good grief, Charlie Brown. My calendar doesn't go that far ahead. I'm lucky if I can commit to being in a particular place tomorrow. My dentist had to twist my arm to get me to commit to a dental cleaning in July 2009. You can pencil me in to cheer. I CAN promise you I won't be running.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I wish I could but it'll be hard for me to go to DL in Sept, WDW in October and then back again in January. I am planning on doing the Princess 1/2 next year. Cassidy wants to do the 5k race that weekend.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

bob74 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am in for the full and the meet. See you in 2010.

ME-MM1928 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Name................................ Half/Full/Pit Crew....... Interested in Meeting?
    Heather Richards.......................Half............... .................Yes
    Ryan Bickford............................Half.......... ......................Yes
    Last edited by ME-MM1928; 02-14-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: saved to soon
    [link=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/][img noborder]http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/tickers/o49xarwvrilc9y0b.png[/img][/link]

kiminicricket is offline A-Ticket holder

oh yeah!

You bet I'll be there! I have already signed up to run/walk/crawl in the half marathon. My first race of any kind but everyone needs a goal. I even found a podcast just for the event, it's called running to Disney. I talked my sister and my niece into entering too.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I'm hoping to be a Florida resident by then, so if thinks work out I'll be cheering.

ME-MM1928 is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kiminicricket View Post
    You bet I'll be there! I have already signed up to run/walk/crawl in the half marathon. My first race of any kind but everyone needs a goal. I even found a podcast just for the event, it's called running to Disney. I talked my sister and my niece into entering too.
    The Running to Disney podcast is great...lots of info for us newbies
    [link=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/][img noborder]http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/tickers/o49xarwvrilc9y0b.png[/img][/link]

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm not sure yet, but I would love to meet if I'm down there.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Welcome to all the new participants of the WDWRadio Marathon Team, runners and Pit Crew alike!!!

Let us know if you're planning on running/cheering/attending the Walt Disney World Half/Full Marathon in 2010!

Name..................................... Half/Full/Pit Crew....... Interested in Meeting?

MickeyBabe .......................... Pit Crew/Meet Organizer ........................... Yes
    Born 2B Grumpy................................ Goofy ......................................... Yes
    Little Mermaid................................... Half ........................................... ???
    Ranger Thom..................................... Half ........................................... ???
    Mini-V............................................. Pit Crew ...................................... ???
    bob74............................................. .. Full ........................................... Yes
    Heather Richards (ME-MM1928)......... Half .......................................... Yes
    Ryan Bickford..................................... Half ........................................... Yes
    kiminicricket..................................... . Half ........................................... Yes
    kiminicricket's Niece............................ Half ........................................... Yes
    kiminicricket's Sister............................ Half ........................................... Yes
    Stitch............................................ .. Pit Crew ...................................... ???

Registration is open at: Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend | Endurance | Amateur Sports | Disney's Wide World of Sports

Goofy's race and a Half is at 85% Full
    The Half Marathon is at 50% Full

If you want to race keep checking the site so you aren't left out!

If I have missed anyone or gotten something wrong, please let me know and I will update the list.
    Anyone with a " ? " please let me know how to fill in that information.

Good luck to all of Team WDWRadio 2010!!!!
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 02-23-2009 at 10:54 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

kiminicricket is offline A-Ticket holder

yes

count in the kiminicricket crew for a meet

Woo hoo!!! Will do!
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

packerbeth is offline A-Ticket holder
    Last edited by packerbeth; 05-02-2009 at 04:44 PM.

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    I am running in the Half in Jan. I can't wait!!
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast