Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss WDW Radio Running Team 2012 Princess Half Marathon Weekend Schedule of Events in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Princess Half Marathon weekend is just around the corner and we have firmed up our WDW Radio Running Team schedule of events for the weekend. Below is an outline of ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Arrow WDW Radio Running Team 2012 Princess Half Marathon Weekend Schedule of Events

Princess Half Marathon weekend is just around the corner and we have firmed up our WDW Radio Running Team schedule of events for the weekend.

Below is an outline of Running Team and Support Crew locations, meet ups and gatherings.

WDW Radio Running Team 2012 Princess Half Marathon Weekend Schedule of Events

Saturday February 25, 2012 - Disney Tangled Royal Family 5K

5K Race: Runners to meet up near the Main Stage Area prior to the race at 5:00 AM. Look for the WDW Radio Running Team sign.

Sunday February 26, 2012 - Princess Half Marathon Day

Team Meet up before race at W Reunion Tent (T-Z) at 3:30 AM until time to line up. – Look for the WDW Radio Running Team signs!

Team Support Crew Meet across from Confectionary Shop corner on Main Street (Right as the race route turns onto Main Street.) as soon as The Magic Kingdom opens for spectators 6:00-7:00 am

Team Support Crew can also meet up at bend next to EPCOT Resort Bus drop off to cheer team as they enter the final part of the race We should arrive there later in the morning (approximately 9:00 am)

Runners: Please arrive a little early to get a chance to meet your fellow team members and don’t forget to wear your WDW Radio Blue Team Shirt and Bondi Band. This helps the cheering crew find you on the course to cheer you on.

Good Luck to all!

Last edited by MickeyBabe; 02-18-2012 at 12:06 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

disneyrunrchick is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: WDW Radio Running Team 2012 Princess Half Marathon Weekend Schedule of Events

Yay! Can't wait to run my first runDisney race as part of the WDWRadio Team!!!! Got my shirt yesterday and was psyched. Now, I'm off to figure out how to put Snow White sleeves on it. See ya real soon!!!!
    http://disneyrunnerchick.blogspot.com

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good
    .-

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is no one on the planet to compare with moi.- Miss Piggy

TEN Trips... And counting!

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: WDW Radio Running Team 2012 Princess Half Marathon Weekend Schedule of Events

I thought about running the Princess but by the time I knew I could do it, it would have been late registration and it's already expensive enough to do one of these. So I'll be spectating tomorrow. Can't wait to get out there and enjoy some of the excitement. Good luck to all the runners!
    Hypermommy