Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss Wine & Dine 2012 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hi all, I've decided to run the Wine & Dine Half in November of 2012. Anyone else here doing that one? Also, can you tell me where I can go ...
    Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder

Wine & Dine 2012

Hi all,

I've decided to run the Wine & Dine Half in November of 2012. Anyone else here doing that one?

Also, can you tell me where I can go to learn more about being on the WDWRadio running team? I haven't been really active on this forum in a LONG time but since Lou's running of the marathon a few years ago is what first got me thinking about it (yeah, I had to wait until I thought I could truly do it), I figured I definitely want this to be the place where I share my excitement about finally being able to do this. And I figured joining the WDWR team would be a nice way to show my appreciation.

Thanks in advance for the info!
    Hypermommy

disneyrunrchick is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Wine & Dine 2012

I'm running the Wine & Dine! We did it last year, and it was awesome. I can't wait for the food, the run, and the fun!

There is a link on the homepage that provides info about the WDW Running Team. I ran my first race as part of the team in February, and it was great having people there to meet with and cheer me on! :-) I can't tell you how nice everyone was. It definitely helps to have others there with you!
    http://disneyrunnerchick.blogspot.com

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good
    .-

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is no one on the planet to compare with moi.- Miss Piggy

TEN Trips... And counting!

Aileenwb is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Wine & Dine 2012

Hi ladies! I am also running (or more like wogging) the wine and dine this year. I just got my wdw running team shirt and headband and cannot wait to do the run. In a moment of insanity, I also signed up for the Full in Jan so I am doing that Galloway plan - so I have already done 13 miles last weekend! Can't wait, it's coming so soon!

Aileen