Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 149 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2372
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss "The Virtual DWT Gym" in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Have to say I just love this ad...NOT. I want to tell it to shut the heck up....
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Have to say I just love this ad...NOT. I want to tell it to shut the heck up.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Caroline, while I'm loathed to play devil's advocate, I gave the ad you linked the once over, and at least as far as those five main points we're greeted with are concerned, they're right on the money. The skimming over of the "women's" section also didn't immediately bring anything to my eye that I'd write up a rebuttal on, either. So while I admittedly haven't actually read/seen the product they're pushing, I'm willing to bet it's made out to be a lot more complicated than it really is. That is to say; lift heavy, lift often, get your heartrate up regularly, and try to control what you put into your mouth.

Still, I'd like to think I've taught you well enough to know all of the points made in that ad by now.........

Okay, I read it quickly, I agree with the 5 points too. I just don't need the big banner to remind me that I don't have the body of a swimsuit model.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I just want to know how my mom's body got in the mirror? That is huge motivation. Going right now. See you in a bit.

I need to do some tonight, I'll probably be raking and picking up leaves today, so it's not exercise per say but I'll be moving around lots.

Well, I have a lot of cleaning to do before I get to my homework. I got in about 75 swings just a bit ago. My arms are a bit overwhelmed.

I am thinking getting my blood pressure raised by being angry isn't the right kind of cardio workout I need.

No. But use that anger to swing or snatch!

I just left the house to run an errand. That seemed to work. In about an hour of sitting here, I may have to get up and do some swings before I feel all of my grilled cheese going directly to my behind.

Never ended up going outside, ended up painting kitchen cupboards instead. I think three coats will be the magic number, one more to go. Red is hard to cover...

22 minutes, 76% - 92%, DARC swings with Boris.

20 minutes of snatches with Boris, a few DARC and regular swings, 79% - 96% max.

I did a lot of quick walking. A lot.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Doing great, Caroline--sounds like you're ready to make it 30 minutes at a go now. And don't neglect those TGUs. Hit 'em heavy and often enough, and there's really not too much else you'll have to do for the upper body.

Just finished 500 snatches in 30 minutes myself. When I hit 600 that last time without too much pain and protest, I made a command decision to disregard the work cadece (36 seconds of snatches, which is 18-19 for me) to just up the workload and keep the rest the same, which means 25 at a go until I don't think I can handle another round, then back off to 20s to finish it out. And with that, as soon as I'm home again, I'm going to start mixing in the 32-kilo for these snatch sessions and see what kind of numbers I can hit.

In other news, hit a personal record of 200 burpees in 30 minutes the other night. I. Hate. These.

Did my TGUs with Boris - 6 minutes. Last set had to use Nat. TGUs can make you breathless!