Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 51 of 159 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss "The Virtual DWT Gym" in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; That was great V! I haven't been feeling too spiffy lately (fighting the flu I think, my body is refusing to get sick and I appreciate it). I figured I ...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    That was great V!

I haven't been feeling too spiffy lately (fighting the flu I think, my body is refusing to get sick and I appreciate it). I figured I would rest up and the hit the KBs when I feel better.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Hope you can avoid an all out - "down and out". My niece has been playing nurse to her 2 kids and husband since before Christmas. One gets over it, and the next one picks it up in a different version. She's dead on her feet and tired of wiping noses. At least she's been able to avoid getting sick herself.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Wow, I don't know if I should post the workouts that I forgot to post or just write the most recent one...
    Hmmm............
    Ok, well here goes my workout:

It really hasn't been my happiest week, more like my busiest week, but I have been able to get MANY running work-outs in.
    I guess I will just say my last one:
    All I did was run 5 and a half miles, and then did some cool down laps. Some sprints too. I also used my amazingly fantastic Kettlebell, which I am still educating myself about...

So yeah, all fun this week!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Finally worked out tonight, actually yesterday wasn't a complete write-off, I carried boxes up and down stairs (even slipped and fell right on my butt like a cartoon --oooowwwww).

Anyway, so now that I am feeling better, I did 40 snatches and 180 swings. Not bad.

Now I feel like a snack but they say that when you get those cravings late at night you shouldn't eat because your body will then burn fat instead. Maybe it's bunk, I dunno.

One last thing before I turn into a pumpkin, I lost another half inch at the tummy, woohoo! One inch to go...

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Wow this a great place to get inspired to keep up my diet/fitness plan! I went swimming twice last week, and once so far this week. Hope that i will soon be writing about the other good things i do.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Hey! So glad you came by for a visit, hope you become a regular!

Completed two ladders of MPs and then 3 X 60 of swings.

In between sets I started with my dresser and went "What Not to Wear" on it. I made a nice pile that I will be giving away, I feel lighter already. I am a mom but I refuse to wear mom jeans! During my sort I found an old bikini, gonna be trying it on later, just to see how much I have left to go.

I am very sorry I haven't been around for a while..chaos everywhere.
    I didn't stop my workouts though!
    Workout Monday Jan.29
    Sprinting workout two teams
    Ran fast sprint on treadmill, when other teammate came back from sprint around school, got off treadmill and then did a fast sprint around school, when I got back, my teammate jumped off of treadmill, i Jumped on and while sprinting waited for her to come back. Increased speed after time, and went faster in the school. (I did that about 15 times non-stop)
    Right after that I did some leg strainers as I like to call them lol.
    ten squats, twenty leg-ups(ten both leg), twenty lunges, ten squats with jumps.(Did three sets of these under certain amount of time I believe 60-65)
    After that I did cool down lap
    Not done yet!
    Took ten pound weights and did ab workouts.
    25 curlups with weight, 25 (legs in the air and bring weight as high in the air as possible)
    25 side curlups
    25 knee to elbow
    and then another 25 curlups.
    Ran a cool down
    And then I stretched and that is it!
    Tuesday
    went into weight room again. Except worked my upper body. Did three sets of bench pressing..(I dont know the names of the next pieces of equipment so please spare me here..I will explain) I was standing up and it was like a handle bar and I pulled down past my waist and only let my arms up to my waist at a right angle, and kept my elbows in. Three sets of those. And then I sat down and put my feet up against a gripped board, and pulled the bar to me and then back to a certain length(Wow, sorry guys maybe you know the names) I did three of those at 70lbs of weight. And then I lifted some weights, raised 30 times infront, 30 times at my side. And RIGHT after that I went for an hour run!
    Wednesday
    Didnt lift weights today, two days are enough. Just went and did some workouts at the track. Ran two and a half miles and then sprinted 6 400m under 90 seconds. Wondering why under 90seconds? Because the track was covered in snow and ice, so didn't really feel like cracking my head open! It was kinda cool when I was sliding across the track..but I kept hearing my mom in my head saying, "It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt!" I am having great workouts this week.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Yesterday I did 3 miles on the eliptical again.

Today my exercise was running around MK and MGM.

Tomorrow morning more running around Disney and then doing 3 more miles on the eliptical tomorrow afternoon!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Today, wow! Was I in pain because of my stupid ankle, or what!?
    I ran 5 800m under 3:00..consistency is key again. I totally could have ran under 2:50, but my ankle/heel is really making that difficult for me! Wasn't working overly hard..have an important meet soon!
    I did a cool down and then did a "kettlebell workout"...still trying to figure out what I did exactly..

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Just checking in, did the same thing I did two days ago and did some packing between sets. That's about it, just wanted to show I am not slacking off!

On the second, I ran for an hour, and then did some sprints.
    Yesterday, I enjoyed myself at a meet, which I placed second in the 800m!

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Didnt do so good at the weekend, have a rotten cold so never made it to the pool but i did spend 4 hours clearing the garage so that felt like a work out. Should make it to the pool tomorrow to do lengths (and i cant back out now i've told you). Think i've talked my sister into going power walking with me which should be fun. And i'm doing a lot better than i expected at staying away from the junk food.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

DisneyDreamer13, I know what you mean! It is freezing, and is too low of a temperature to work-out in. I usually stay inside and lift weights, or run around my school. It is not a very good idea to run outside in the cold, unless you are warm and have loose muscles, because that is a GREAT way to pull something.

It is still great that you stayed active, though!

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Thought i'd pop my head in to see what the goings ons are... I see we have added some new members.. Welcome.. I remember when it was just snow and I, and now Jake has a full staff of players....... I'll return sooner than later, i think
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!