Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 53 of 159 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss "The Virtual DWT Gym" in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Conceited Ape Welcome back, Deb. Poke your head in more often, okay? Thanks baby.... I'll see what i can do...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Welcome back, Deb. Poke your head in more often, okay?
    Thanks baby.... I'll see what i can do
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Very pleased to have you onboard with kettlebells (give your dad my thanks, too). If you can help it, try to avoid practicing KB drills immediately after any other kind of cardio work, epecially the 'grinding' exercises like military presses or windmills. You want to be as fresh as possible for those.

If you have any say in the order of events; kettlebells first. Come to think of it, any kind of weights before hitting the track is for the best, if you can help it.

Just remember, "The Party is always right!"
    "Hey Dad...." Yeah, I really like it. One of my Favorite gifts this year. It was a great idea, I was telling my dad about it at dinner, and I think that is when he got the hint..either that or when I kept telling my family how Kettlebells work wonders...

That is interesting that you say to use weights before my other workouts..I am really happy you said something. Now, If I can help it, that will be my routine. Hoping you can help me out with my workouts!

Today, I did a killer workout..it was hot inside(yes I stayed inside) and I was wearing pants because I thought I would go outside..and didnt have a hair tie
    SO yeah!

I did that workout, I wrote before, with treadmill sprint and then sprint around building..and then after doing that 15 times..did leg strainers..and yes sorry Jake, but last was the weights..NEED TO FIX THAT!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    2.5 miles on the eliptical today in 30 minutes, not bad considering im sick. i'm all achey and drainy and just eww.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    what have i let myself in for?
    my sister has said we should try 'aquafit' in the pool thismorning? dont get me wrong, i love being in the pool, its just me and aerobics dont mix, i have no co-ordination! I'm the person that falls off the block in step-aerobics!
    Well, assuming i survive the class, i'll report back on how it went later x
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    At least in the pool they can't see if you mess up! I am totally uncoordinated myself, I am always the one going the wrong way during those wedding line dances.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    Well, i survived, and the muscles that had the best work out were my 'smile' muscles, it was 45 minutes of laughter!

It was actually a really great class and i'll be going back any weeks the kids are in school.

And I am sooooooo glad people couldnt see my legs underwater, they had a real good work-out, i just think it was a totally different work-out to the one the instructor was showing us LOL
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary

Sounds like you had a great time!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    i met my friend for another eliptical workout... this is actually becoming a normal occurance to me. scary
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Totally forgot to post for a while! I have been really busy, sorry.
    Today, and for a while now it has been cold..
    only an hour run for me..
    IT WAS FREEZING!..and I was wearing under armour...two short sleeve shirts, a long sleeve shirt, pants of course, and huge ear warmers..
    It is supposed to snow tomorrow and monday!
    I smell a SNOW DAY BABY!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

And I totally forgot to exercise! Just kidding. I didn't forget, I am just making excuses lately. I'll get back on the wagon in a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    And I totally forgot to exercise! Just kidding. I didn't forget, I am just making excuses lately. I'll get back on the wagon in a few.
    I hear ya. Number one excuse for me is IT IS COLD..but I won't be making excuses anymore...

I am hoping my heel heals..hehe. It is really annoying and painful, so we'll see!

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

wont be going out swimming today, will be busy painting the walls above the stairs. Up the ladder, down the ladder, up the ladder, down the ladder etc. Swimming lengths sounds easier!!
    x FIONA x

I've been doing a lot of going up and down stairs with stuff, I have 15 steps to get to my place, it adds up! Last night I did a couple of ladders of presses while trying to organize my room. Felt good to pick up the KB again.

I was going to write something and explain why I haven't been exercising but really, I have no good excuse!

I haven't forgotten to exercise..I actually don't consider it exercise, since it is drilled into my mind that it is normal to workout everyday.

I have been running like usual, lifting, and using the KB...

Nothing new lately with that, I just create different workouts.

Hey Jake, can you do me a favor and make up a running drill for me to use. I have been running a lot, and my workouts are being repeated. Anything will be great. I am a distance runner, but love sprints.

Gracias.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Now that most of my stuff is put away, I think I'll be able to get a routine going this week. Today I did a couple of ladders of MPs but that's about it.