Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 59 of 159 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events Discuss "The Virtual DWT Gym" in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Ok I ran 3 1/2 miles in 27 minutes to get ready for spring track.. It wasn't a sprint, but I am really happy that I am getting ahead of ...
    disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Ok I ran 3 1/2 miles in 27 minutes to get ready for spring track..

It wasn't a sprint, but I am really happy that I am getting ahead of the game by being in shape BEFORE the season starts (Instead of DURING the season)
    Last edited by disney fanatic; 02-28-2007 at 06:50 PM.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    "Out playing GI Joe?" Heh, for these past two weeks, it was more accurately "out playing C.O.B.R.A."

Didn't really have any time to myself out there. In between classroom lectures and field exercises, we were blessed to have periodic ten minute breaks between five in the morning and well into the night. As such, whenever we'd get those breaks, I'd be sure to get myself to the sturdiest handy length of horizontal pipe I could find for pullup ladders. Ten minutes was just enough time to squeeze in a series of

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    1, 2, 3, 4
    1, 2, 3
    1, 2

and getting back to where we were all supposed to be. Between these whenever I could and all the Pistols and all the handstands and one-armed pushups I could fit in (getting re-acquainted with an old friend with that drill), I left the camp at least as good as when I showed up, I figure (last night, when we were all officially "game over," I spent a little time in the weightroom and found I could still press about 30+ pounds than my bodyweight for reps on the bench, which was my greatest worry out there physically).

Gae, glad to have you climbing back on the wagon! And thanks everyone for keeping this place rolling!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Nice to see you back safely PT...As you already know, i will officially break broomhilda out next week ( i Think)... I have to get rid of my little pouch i've developed. Pretty soon, i'll be back to my status (CC and Stac know what status that is )
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    That would be smokin', right? (I'm sizzlin').

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Yep... Smokin HOTTTTTTTTTTT (sizzzlinnnnnnnnnn)... woooo, i just made that sound that the iron makes when the steam escapes......Nelly's song just popped in my head -Good gracious

[quote=Conceited Ape;429013]"Out playing GI Joe?" Heh, for these past two weeks, it was more accurately "out playing C.O.B.R.A."

Didn't really have any time to myself out there. In between classroom lectures and field exercises, we were blessed to have periodic ten minute breaks between five in the morning and well into the night. As such, whenever we'd get those breaks, I'd be sure to get myself to the sturdiest handy length of horizontal pipe I could find for pullup ladders. Ten minutes was just enough time to squeeze in a series of

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    1, 2, 3, 4
    1, 2, 3
    1, 2

and getting back to where we were all supposed to be. Between these whenever I could and all the Pistols and all the handstands and one-armed pushups I could fit in (getting re-acquainted with an old friend with that drill), I left the camp at least as good as when I showed up, I figure (last night, when we were all officially "game over," I spent a little time in the weightroom and found I could still press about 30+ pounds than my bodyweight for reps on the bench, which was my greatest worry out there physically).

Wow...sounds like..fun lol
    Welcome back! Everybody is still working out and having fun..hehe

Today, I ran a couple miles (not sure)..Went to my lake..and took this back trail that kept turning and winding and up and down. I took a friend there once, and I didn't know where I was going lol. I ended up leading my friend in circles, but it was a lot of fun. I ran that same trail, and actually knew where I was going this time. It is right behind the lake by my house..

The bad part is, the grounds are still wet..and we went up this REALLY steep hill, and I was sinking in and sliding down. So I had to grab roots from a tree and climb up lol. It was a very good workout! We decided to run in the streets, so we wouldn't get injured.

We actually have try-outs for track. Can't wait!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

whose on fire..? oh sorry, I didn't know I was..
    - no comment as I crack up over this cornyness-

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

I only have this to contribute this morning:

I NEED SMALLER PANTS!

I just checked my behind out in the mirror and it looks like I'm wearing someone elses pants.

I love my !!!!!!

Yay CAROLINE!!

Ok, I am so PROUD of myself.
    We had our first tryouts today and this how it went:

We had a little "workout"(It didn't seem like a workout to me) It was fartleks but it wasn't. We sprinted for 40seconds and then jogged for 2minutes. Sprinted for 80 jogged for 1minute..and then it was intervals. The weird part was, then the time between sprinting and jogging got shorter, and the sprinting time got shorter.

In the beginning of that, I didn't know what we were doing, so I was behind everybody listening. After they explained that ALL of the girls (at least 50) were doing this workout at once I was like, "This is going to be crazy" So, they blew the whistle and everybody was tripping eachother. However, somehow I found my way through(dodging bodies lol) and got to the front. Of course, all of the girls were sprinting their hearts out, and died within 20seconds, and I was still going! I came in first for the "workout"(which I dont get was a workout, because it was a race) and got the head coach to finally remember my name!

Now, for the rest of the try-outs. I got to run the mile! Out of everybody I came in second! Yay, my time was 6:25, but I am not in the best shape yet. I am so happy! My coaches were happy too! I am very proud of myself, and hope to see my name on the Roster!

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Goddess DVD is on top of the TV taunting me.

hehe..I am getting ready for my times two mile tomorrow.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Odyne is indeed the Goddess of Pain. My chest hurts. Could also be called the goddess of sweat.....I'll be back after a nice cool shower.

Not sure if it was the Dragon Walk or the one-legged Military Presses (which are a lot of fun by the way) but I'm feeling my glutes this morning.

Not sure if it was the Dragon Walk or the one-legged Military Presses (which are a lot of fun by the way) but I'm feeling my glutes this morning.
    heeheeee. I'm feeling mine as well....Broomhilda had so much dust on her poor body....I have officially started... I went slow my first day back.... I only did a few snatches...Have to test the waters before i go full throttle...

HAAAAAAA! I finally threw my in the draw after the taunting....I'll have to pull it out soon, and very soon