Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Dream Team Project Discuss 2007 Dream Team Auction @ MagicMeet Previews! in the Site News and Information forums; yep the pirate lot there is something to had!! whoever wins its is very lucky and will have to part with alot of dough...LOL...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    yep the pirate lot there is something to had!! whoever wins its is very lucky and will have to part with alot of dough...LOL
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

What's up for Wednesday?? Glad you asked!

Lot #68: "Lilo & Stitch" Starting Bid $25

An out-of-this-world collection of items featuring that cute and fluffy alien. “Lilo and Stitch” and “Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch” DVDs, Friendship Stories Book, Plush Stitch as Elvis, Stitch Beach Towel, Stitch Pedometer, Note Pad set, Light Up Pen, and a set of 4 “Lilo & Stitch” lithographs.

Lot #39: "Beauty and the Beast" Starting bid $15

Set of 6 original issue Disney Store Beanies, mint with tags, and set of 4 BatB Lithographs.

Lot #75: "Game Night" Starting bid $25

Three great Disney games: Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, and Cribbage, together with a box of Disney Microwave Popcorn for marathon playing sessions!

Lot #29: "Pixar Lithos" Starting bid $15

Lithographs from 5 Disney/Pixar releases: "Toy Story 2," "The Incredibles," "A Bug's Life," "Cars," and "Monsters, Inc." Some of them are 4 litho sets, so there is a lot of great art here!

Lot #109: "Pirates 3" Starting bid $25

Arrgh! More Pirates, ye landlubber! This lot features some of the newest merchandise for the third movie and is packed in Davy Jones' Chest.
    Keep to the Code book, Bring me That Horizon: Pirates of the Caribbean - The Making of the Swashbuckling Trilogy book, PotC: AWE Soundtrack CD, Light Up Pin, $3 in Disney Pirate Dollars, and Jack Sparrow & Will Turner Notebooks.

Lot #98: "Mickey Wreath" Starting bid $30

This Mickey-head shaped lighted wreath was made by our own LoriLovesTigger, and comes fully decorated and with a storage box. The lot also includes the Hallmark "Sing Along Pals" music & motion ornament, 2 packages of Mickey Christmas cards, and a small Mickey & Minnie Snowglobe. A very unique way to add some Disney magic to your holidays!

Wow, that's 55 lots that have been previewed - or just about half of what will be at the auction! If you've missed any of the previews and don't want to scroll back through 5 pages, the photos and descriptions are also being posted to my gallery: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...847&ppuser=187

Back tomorrow with more!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    That wreath is adorable and I need it. Badly.
    They call me "Nana"

MissFlaversham is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Pat, you guys have really put together some neat auction lots!! I can't wait to start bidding!
    a dream is a wish your heart makes.......
    D23 Charter Member

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    so forever the rainy day, game night, the pirate one, and the wreath... i wish i could be there.. but the tickets were sold out before i even found out about it
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Things for Thursday

Today I thought I'd share a few of the non-basket items that will be available for bidding at the MagicMeet!

Lot #46: "20th Anniversary Set" Starting bid $20

This was donated by Deb Wills - a very cool assortment of Cast Member, Press, and Guest materials from the 20th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Celebration (1991). If you love park history, this is a great set for you!

Lot #19: "Club 33 Travel Mug" Starting bid $5

This is a neat piece! A travel mug from the infamous Disneyland Club 33, new in original box! Feel like a member, even if you never get to set foot inside.

Lot #33: "Canine Caddy Snowglobe" Starting bid $35

Celebrating the 65th Anniversary of the Mickey short cartoon, this snowglobe plays "Zip-a-Dee-Do-Dah" and features gophers that pop out of their holes and Pluto's head bobs.

Lot #31: "Jim Shore Tinker Bell Figurine" starting bid $15

"Let Your Dreams Blossom" figurine, stone resin, 7" high, and cute as can be!

Lot #44: "On Ice" Starting bid $75

Walt Disney Classics Collection "Mickey On Ice" Figurine. Worth quite a bit more than the starting bid, so be prepared to bid generously!

Okay, one basket for today:

Lot #84: "Cinderella & Her Royal Friends" Starting bid $40

Princess Fleece Throw Blanket, Cinderella Pillow with mouse, The Princess Collection book, Scepter Light Chaser, "Cinderella" and "Cinderella III" DVD's, Gus and Jacques Plush, Autographed Cinderella Book, 4 Princess Pez dispensers, Cinderella Fabric Basket, Velvet Doodles Doorhanger kit
    Snow White and Sleeping Beauty pendant light necklaces. A large lot for a very special princess fan!

There you go! Tomorrow I'll feature more of the non-baskets, including some very special Pins!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I love the travel mug & the tinkerbell figurine!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Pat... All I have to say is WOW!!! And everyone that Donated!!! You all are fantastic and the lots are just wonderful!!! Nice work everyone!!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great stuff. I can't wait to bid.....

What time are the auction winners announced? I am coming to Magicmeets but have to leave early (5pm)

Thank you, everyone!

The schedule isn't final yet, but from my last discussion with Fred, we should be closing the bidding and posting the winners in plenty of time for you, Colin!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Okay, one basket for today:

Lot #84: "Cinderella & Her Royal Friends" Starting bid $40

Princess Fleece Throw Blanket, Cinderella Pillow with mouse, The Princess Collection book, Scepter Light Chaser, "Cinderella" and "Cinderella III" DVD's, Gus and Jacques Plush, Autographed Cinderella Book, 4 Princess Pez dispensers, Cinderella Fabric Basket, Velvet Doodles Doorhanger kit
    Snow White and Sleeping Beauty pendant light necklaces. A large lot for a very special princess fan!

There you go! Tomorrow I'll feature more of the non-baskets, including some very special Pins!

I just wanted to comment that I have that book in this particular basket and it has some of the most beautiful princess pictures imaginable. And it's also a fairly old book. I think I got it over ten years ago as a gift. People you better bid on this!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

flutter is offline Moderator
    the snow globe looks small in the picture, it is not a small snowglobe

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Oh, that Mickey figure would look so awesome on my shelf!

And the Jim Brickman CD is the greatest! I play my copy almost every day. Disney music never sounded so good!

Great job everyone!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I'm saving all my change to bring. We got some AWESOME stuff this year!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Finally, Friday's peeks

I promised you pins today, so here we go!

We didn't photograph the individual pins, so for some of these lots I'm going to refer you to PinPics.com, for their excellent (and already uploaded ) but copyrighted photos.

Lot #100: "Jumbo Christmas Pin" Starting bid $25
    Pin Pics: View Pin 33338
    This pin is huge, and the details are delightful! Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto & Goofy are decorating the tree. Ornaments dangle off Pluto's tail, and Donald is tangled in lights with real wire. LE 500.

Lot #101: "Alice Framed Set" Starting Bid $50
    Pin Pics: View Pin 6385
    This set is absolutely gorgeous! A set of 6 pins on a beautiful background in a gold frame. LE 3000.

Lot #103: "'Ohana Pin Set" Starting bid $35
    Pin Pics: View Pin 32627
    This set of 3 pins, Lilo, Noni, and Stitch, come in an illustrated box, and the certificate of authenticity has been signed by the artist, Alex Maher. LE 500

Lot #105: "Disneyland Pins" Starting bid $25

A boxed set of 4 pins commemorating Disneyland's 45th anniversary, and single pins from Disneyland's Haunted Mansion and Disney's California Adventure's Tower of Terror.

Lot #107: "Mickey's House Pin Frame" Starting bid $25

The photo doesn't do this justice. Black 12 x 12" frame holds 4 character pins (thank-you gift, LE 1400) from WDW Pin Celebration 2006 - It All Started with... Walt. The charming Mickey's House background is mounted on corkboard, so it is easy to add additional pins from your collection.

Lot #108: "Set of 4 Parks Pin Frames" Starting bid $40

This is just one of 4 frames in this set. Black 12 x 12" frames hold styled park map backgrounds mounted on cork, one frame for each Disney Theme Park: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Disney-MGM Studios. Each frame comes with 1 - 3 attraction pins to get your collection started, and there is lots of room to add your own. The set together looks amazing - very cool for the beginner or the long time pin collector!

Tomorrow we'll feature some of the beautiful work done by our Scrapbooking Forum members!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast