Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Dream Team Project Discuss 2007 Dream Team Auction @ MagicMeet Previews! in the Site News and Information forums; ooh, i might be interested in some scrapbooking stuff! Can't wait to see!...
    MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    ooh, i might be interested in some scrapbooking stuff! Can't wait to see!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Okay...these lots are getting better and better! T-Nina and I may just have to break down and head that way next year!!!!

I made a Mickey Wreath very similar to that one a couple of years back! Very cute!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Scrapping Saturday :)

Today's previews highlight the hand-made papercrafts done by our own very talented DWT members! Once again, I'd like to thank these ladies for sharing their talents with us!

Melissa donated an amazing 50 adorable hand-made cards, so there are two lots featuring her handiwork:

Lot #88 "Cards 1" and Lot #92 "Cards 3", both have starting bids of $30.

Each set of 25 assorted cards comes in a reusable storage box with dividers, to keep them organized by occasion.

"Cards 2" is coming soon, we're just waiting for a few last-minute additions.

Lot #93: "Cards 4" Starting bid $30

This set of 15 Deluxe Hand-Made all-occasion cards were made by Raelynn (Nestinggal). They come in an adorable case made by April (Stitch) and includes a light-up Mickey pen. Donated in loving memory of Jack Noble.

More photos of the cards in all these lots can be found at this link: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ion-cards.html

Lot #87: "Mickey 12 x 12 Scrapbook" Starting bid $25

This scrapbook contains 8 hand-made layouts ready for your photos. Layouts are made by April (Stitch). The perfect place to keep your Disney memories!

Lot #91: "Princess Scrapbook" Starting bid $30

12 x 12" Scrapbook contains 13 hand-made layouts ready for your photos with the Princesses! Layouts are made by April (Stitch). If your princess loves Disney Princesses, this is the perfect scrapbook for you!

Last but most certainly not least today, I present:
    Lot #86: "Scrapbooking 101: The Dream Course" Starting bid $75

Trust me, the photo doesn't even begin to do this justice! This scrapper's tote is jam-packed with supplies, tools, embellishments, Disney stickers, instruction books, and so much more!! Every pocket has another surprise - and this thing has a ton of pockets! Assembled by April (Stitch), our scrapbooking forums moderator, with some help from her mom, Goofygirl, they've included virtually everything you'd need to take your creations to the next level! If you bought all the contents at retail, you'd pay well over $225, so come ready to bid this one up!

Don't forget about the Card Maker's Tote we showcased earlier, too! (http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...79-post18.html)

Tomorrow, it's Christmas in July (June?)!
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 06-17-2007 at 10:32 PM. Reason: left off donation info
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Oooo! April, I love those little totes that you put my cards in! Do they fit perfectly and if so...where did you get them?

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Oooo! April, I love those little totes that you put my cards in! Do they fit perfectly and if so...where did you get them?
    Not sure where she got them, but they do fit very nicely, and include dividers to organize them! When we wrapped them, we threaded wide ribbon through the latches and tied a big bow on top - they look really nice!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Target in the section with all the organizing stuff.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Some of those cards look really familiar, like maybe I've seen them somewhere before........
    They call me "Nana"

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Hey April, I hope you checked those cards. I happen to know for a fact that some of them were made in the wee hours when NORMAL people are sleeping. I wouldn't be surprised if you ran across a few that said things like, "Congratulations on your promotion........Get well soon" or "With deepest sympathy for your loss................please join our celebration. BYOB."
    They call me "Nana"

MissFlaversham is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey April, I hope you checked those cards. I happen to know for a fact that some of them were made in the wee hours when NORMAL people are sleeping. I wouldn't be surprised if you ran across a few that said things like, "Congratulations on your promotion........Get well soon" or "With deepest sympathy for your loss................please join our celebration. BYOB
    ."

That't the fun of it!!!!!!!
    a dream is a wish your heart makes.......
    D23 Charter Member

Sunday Previews: Christmas in July!

Hi again! The calendar may say June, but there are just 6 months and a week until Christmas!

You've already seen the Mickey Head Wreath (http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/486688-post62.html) and "A Beary Merry Christmas" (http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/485903-post51.html ), so here are some more!

Lot #99: "Hallmark Ornaments" Starting bid $25

5 new in box Hallmark ornaments - all of the ones pictured here, including the Sing Along Pals music & motion ornament. Great additions to your tree, or to give as gifts.

Lot #94: "A Royal Christmas" Starting bid $15

Hallmark's Princess Tower ornament and Royal Miniatures ornament set; two Princess and one Tinker Bell foam craft kits; and a Cinderella Christmas Musical Spinner.

Lot # 95: "Not a Creature was Stirring..." Starting bid $20

Not a creature was stirring...except for Mickey Mouse! Santa Mickey and Reindeer Pluto fly high over the town in this adorable ornament with figural base. Also includes a Santa Mickey "Ringing in Christmas" Hallmark Ornament, a Mickey and Minnie small Snowglobe, a miniature Mickey Snowglobe, "Merry Little Christmas" CD, and a Disney Trim-a-Tree Advent Book.

Lot #97: "Mickey Holiday Snowglobe" Starting bid $45

Mickey in his bandleader costume and Tinker Bell are inside this snowglobe, while the base is ringed with many Disney characters. Plays "Toyland." A really nice addition to your holiday decorations, or as a gift!

Lot #12: "Adventures with Mickey" Starting bid $20

Not strictly Christmas, but this lot contains "Mickey Saves Santa" on DVD, as well as "Mickey's House of Villains" and "The Three Musketeers" DVDs, a Carry Along Treasury book signed by Mickey Mouse, and Mickey and Friends journal/story book.

This one isn't Christmas, but since I saw the sneak preview of "Ratatouille" yesterday, I'm excited about it!

Lot #80: "Ratatouille" Starting bid $10

The Limited Edition Read-Aloud Storybook (includes a poster), Working Buddies watercolor paint book, and two cute toys - pullback French Bread racer and a balancing can roller.

More to come on Monday!
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 06-17-2007 at 10:36 PM. Reason: forgot to link back to wreath & Pooh
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Cool job

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    cool.. i cant wati for ratatouille!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Beautiful as always!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Looking good!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    For those of us who can't attend the meet, this thread is a two-edged sword; we get to see what wonderful things have been donated....and bemoan the fact that we won't be able to bid on them.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast