Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Dream Team Project Discuss 2007 Dream Team Auction @ MagicMeet Previews! in the Site News and Information forums; I want the wind chimes, at least one snow globe (there are several to choose from and I'll take any of them) the King Mickey and the other Mickey figure ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I want the wind chimes, at least one snow globe (there are several to choose from and I'll take any of them) the King Mickey and the other Mickey figure that was pictured earlier. I'm not sure what would cost me more; a ticket to fly from London to PA or bidding on everything that has caught my eye. Cheers everyone for a donating such great items, and for the dream team for putting the items together.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MissFlaversham is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey, Lori - don't forget - I know where you live!!! (Okay just the town but St. Mary's ain't that big!!!!) Bring the chimes..............ye be warned.........
    a dream is a wish your heart makes.......
    D23 Charter Member

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Friday - the Final Few

Well, today I'll show you the last of the lots that we have photos for. There will be a few more surprises at the meet itself, but you'll just have to be patient to see those

A trio of pin lots to start us off:

Lot #102: "Jumbo Spinner Pins" starting bid $35
    please see Pin Pics: View Pin 36231 and Pin Pics: Pin Groups for pictures
    Two awesome jumbo spinner pins. The first is Stitch holding a camera, and when you spin it, different characters from "Tarzan" appear in the lens. The second looks like a movie reel and features the sensational 6! Both are limited editions (Stitch LE 500, Movie Reel LE 1400) and incredibly cool!

Lot #104: "Animator's Desk" Starting bid $35
    please see Pin Pics: Pin Groups
    This is a gorgeous set, LE 300. 6 pins featuring magical moments in Disney movie history are inside a highly detailed box designed to replicate an animator's desk.

Lot #106: "Epcot Pin Stand" Starting bid $25
    please see Pin Pics: View Pin 16000
    A very cool silver-tone metal replica of Epcot's Spaceship Earth has holes so you can display your favorite pins! LE 2500, comes with an event-only Walt & Figment pin. We've also included two current Epcot pins to add to your collection!

Three very special lots for DVC and Cruise fans:
    Lot #21: "Magical Memories" Starting bid $30

This is a beautiful scrapbook/photo album that comes in a cherry-wood memory box. It was a gift from the 2006 DVC SS Members Cruise. The inside pages have room to record many years of Disney vacations and lots of photos, and you can enhance them with the included 6 pages of stickers. A very special way to save and share your DVC vacation memories!

Lot #23: "DVC 15th Anniversary Kit & Pins" Starting bid $35

This collection was given out on the DVC SS Members Cruise, 2006. First, there are the 4 pins that were given on each night of the cruise. Each pin comes in its own collectors box. The 15th Anniversary kit includes the string backpack, jumbo pin, Mickey Mouse Pin Holder, Sticker, Hat, and Notebook.

Lot #112: "It's Just Ducky" Starting bid $25

This lot features art by veteran Disney Artist Don "Ducky" Williams. Includes the limited edition (2550) 16 x 20" lithograph titled "Magical Moments with Minnie and Mickey." This beautiful piece is printed on heavy archival-quality paper and was a gift from the 2005 DVC S.S. Members Cruise. The second part of the lot includes the set of notecards featuring character sketches by Don "Ducky" Williams. The cards are blank inside. They were a gift from the 2006 DVC S.S. Members Cruise.

These three are for the History Lovers. Sorry I don't have photos to show, but everything is in excellent condition:
    Lot #35: "Press Kits" Starting bid $10
    Includes 2 original press kits for Blizzard Beach and the All Star Sports and Music Resorts.

Lot #41: "Epcot Papers" Starting bid $10
    Includes 6 documents dating from 1980 - 1988 about Epcot

Lot #45: "Misc. Papers" Starting bid $10
    A collection of 15 assorted public, travel agent and Cast Member Only papers about Walt Disney World.

And finally today, a beautiful piece of art that is truly inspirational:
    Lot #TBD: "Tim Devine Print" Starting bid $35
    please respect the copyright and do not copy this image

This stunning hard-mounted 16 x 20" print is by Tim Devine of TheMagicInPixels.com. Tim will be at the MagicMeet, so be sure to stop by and see him, or visit his site.This will be our last auction lot on the tables, and will be displayed on an easel at the end. The lot # is to be determined so we can leave a few inches of space for a few last minute surprises.

So, there you have it, folks! There are a couple of more surprises we're still ironing out the details on, but you've now seen or read about 113 lots!
    Once again, a huge THANK YOU to all our donors and to our team for putting this all together. I hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek, and we'll see you in 3 weeks!!!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

All I can say is WOW! It's always so much fun to look through these photos...I just wish I could be there to see them in person and maybe win a few!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Awesome job Pat!!!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    awesome job!! i'm so comign next year
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Target in the section with all the organizing stuff.
    Thanks April!!! I went and picked up two of them today!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Pretty cool.
    They call me "Nana"

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Drumroll please......

I have a couple of announcements to make!

First, after much searching for just the right fit, all proceeds of this year's Dream Team Project Auction at MagicMeets will be benefitting Make-A-Wish Foundation® of America through Firstgiving.org. Firstgiving is a leader in helping small organizations maximize their fundraising capabilities through their online services.

Everyone can help by making an online donation at Firstgiving - DisneyWorldTrivia.com Dream Team Project

An especially nice feature of this, that directly benefits those of you attending and bidding at the auction, is that we can now accept MasterCard and Visa through firstgiving. So in addition to cash or PayPal, we'll be accepting MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards for your winning bids!

And, one more sneak peek....

something amazingly cool......

a unique opportunity for an experience you'll never forget......

I received confirmation today that this 'package' will indeed be a part of our auction offerings, and I am sooooo excited!!!!

Soooo...... if you want a hint about what I'm alluding too, you'll have to listen to NEXT week's WDW Radio Show!

Okay, that's not really fair.
    So here's a picture puzzle to give you an advance clue:

-Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

That's great news Pat!!! And I have a guess for the big announcement!

Hey! I'm part of the Dream Team and I don't want to wait unti next week!!!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

You guys have all done such a wonderful job of putting those lots together!! Not to mention giving us all something to obsess over for the next few weeks.......hmmmmmm...........which ones will I bid on...........who will I have to lock in a closet to get what I want???? Great job with the posts, Pat!!!!! Can't wait to start the bidding!
    D23 Charter Member

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post

Soooo...... if you want a hint about what I'm alluding too, you'll have to listen to NEXT week's WDW Radio Show!

Okay, that's not really fair.
    So here's a picture puzzle to give you an advance clue:

Okay, so we're going to read a mystery novel about Mickey taking pictures of the castle while running, eating and drinking around World Showcase and after that we get popcorn.

something amazingly cool......
    a unique opportunity for an experience you'll never forget......
    I received confirmation today that this 'package' will indeed be a part of our auction offerings, and I am sooooo excited!!!!
    Pat - you tease!!!! I can't wait to hear what it is!! Heaven knows I'll never figure out the
    D23 Charter Member

I forgot to add that we wear cowboy hats. I prefer Tigger ears though.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast