Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Dream Team Project Discuss 2007 Dream Team Auction Results! in the Site News and Information forums; So... it's over. Months of planning.... Piles of donations.... Hours of work.... One long evening of set up... One AMAZING day! The Magic Meet was incredible...... Fred Block did an ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

2007 Dream Team Auction Results!

So... it's over.

Months of planning....
    Piles of donations....
    Hours of work....
    One long evening of set up...
    One AMAZING day!

The Magic Meet was incredible...... Fred Block did an awesome job again, running such a massive event. A huge THANK YOU to him for all of it!!!

The Dream Team Auction..... well, I think we did a pretty good job.

$9000.00 for Make A Wish Foundation® of America!

We don't have a smilie big enough to contain how proud I am of the entire Dream Team Auction Staff. This group of people were so amazing, it was fantastic! From staying past midnight Friday night to get the tables set up, to having the whole auction run like clockwork... the time and efforts everyone put in was way past 100%

THANK YOU April, Janet, Amanda, Brian, Tracy, Kellie-with-ie, Lori (and mom & Cassidy), James & Linda, Meg, Kate, Kelly-with-a-y, Cheryl & Todd, Kathryn & Kathleen (our button girls), Lou (our fearless leader), Fred (the Master), Deb Wills (you can complicate things more anytime you want!), Steve "I'm for Sale" Barrett, Mike Scopa, Tim Devine, all our donors, everyone who won a lot, placed a bid, or bought a button and oh please I hope I didn't forget anyone but if I did it's only because I'm EXHAUSTED!

YOU GALS & GUYS ROCK!!!!!

I'll get some pictures up this afternoon - the camera cable is still in a bag somewhere.

Thanks everyone for sharing the Disney Magic with some kids who really need it!

-Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Pat you did an awesome job!! Congrats!

Breakdown of that amazing total:

$8595 from auction sales
    $253 from button sales
    $100 from posters that Deb Wills donated & sold at her table, with all proceeds going to the auction
    $52 donation made when we were thisclose to the big round number!!! Thank you!!!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Good job you guys! Congratulations!

So, Pat, are you ready to start on next year's auction?
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    What an amazing total! And I think iwannabeminnie is volunteering!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Gae, we don't pay you to think.
    They call me "Nana"

Don't use the "NY" words. I like to say some day .....

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

GoofTroop3 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    When I walked into the ballroom on Saturday morning and I saw all of these beautiful packages I was just amazed. I wish that everyone could have seen all of the auction items arranged so nicely on the tables. Everything was presented with style. Pat and her team took groups of items and presented them as well as any marketing team. They truly did an amazing job.

Just looking at the auction items I got a sense of the tremendous effort that it must have taken Pat and her team to collect, package, transport and set up all of these items. It was just so incredible. It almost brings tears to my eyes to think about how dedicated they all were to raising money for children they don't even know.

It was an honor for me to be able to take a small part in the auction by donating items, volunteering on the day of the event, and purchasing one of the baskets. It made me feel really good to know that I was helping in some way.

I really believe in the purpose of this charity - raising money to share the magic with children and families that really need it. And I really admire the people that work so hard to make it happen for those children and their families.

So THANK YOU LOU, PAT and the DREAM TEAM. You set a wonderful example for us to follow.

This was the first year that I got to help with the auction and had a great time doing it. It is A LOT of hard work for everyone but it's is worth it.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing that all the time and effort will make a few children's dreams come true and someday their parents will get to see the look on their faces the first time they see Mickey Mouse or Cinderella Castle. Just like we saw on our children's faces. I can still see the look on Cassidy's face the first time she saw Mickey and thinking that that look will appear some others child's face that we all helped makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So THANK YOU to everyone that helped in anyway--donated items, bought a pin, made a bid or won an auction. Without you these dreams couldn't come true!

A HUGE thank you to Pat! Go get some rest!

Not only did helping with this auction give me a wonderful feeling it also brought new friends into my life. I hope to have these new friendships for the rest of my life. All you guys are great and I can't wait to see everyone again sometime!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

WOW! Job well done everyone! What great results!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    That's great guys!

I'm debating arranging some of my vacation around those dates for NEXT year. I wanna go to the auction!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    WOW! That's amazing! Fantastic job everyone (and I hope to make it next year)!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

I've got some photos online now at Kodakgallery.com Sign in to Kodakgallery.com
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I honestly don't know what to say (I know - Lou? speechless??? NEVER!!)

I cannot say thanks enough to EVERYONE who donated their time, energies, items and so much more... I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people, but this is not about me at all - it's about YOU and what you have all done to benefit these kids. I am fortunate just to be a part of all the real magic that you have helped create. I never could have imaged what this has become, and it's all thanks to each and everyone one of you.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    The pics on Kodakgallery were great. A picture says a thousand words - and seeing Lou - sitting- dumbfounded - truly a Kodak moment.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast